• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Fate nods. "Yeah Ben already left" Maddy looked at Ryder. "Hold on maybe later."
(Sorry, I keep forgetting) "So it's the other Peter?" He asked
"Yeah." Peter said. "he has control over all the symbiotes."
Eris tilts her head a little. "Hold on. Do you think-"
Her question gets interrupted by the blaring of gong noises that scare her body into a momentary paralysis.
"Yes...that will suffice." She says after the sound dissipates.

(Oh... Sorry.)
The portals closed to stop the noise"And we came with bomb vests to avoid capture. Then we can just return here and try again." He said as he lifted up his shirt to reveal some C4 attached to his chest.
Her question gets interrupted by the blaring of gong noises that scare her body into a momentary paralysis.
"A little overkill." He said.

"A little overkill." He said.
"Yeah a bit over kill." She said uncovering her ears.
(Now I feel bad for making this too easy.) "Then... there's the flashbangs... and... Man I think I went a little overboard in terms of preparation." He said

(Now I feel bad for making this too easy.) "Then... there's the flashbangs... and... Man I think I went a little overboard in terms of preparation." He said
"When the Symbiotes are hurt their hosts get hurt also. These aren't going to... Kill anyone right"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back