• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Peter just let me leave." She growled.
"Maddy. You are the only person who can heal anyone. We need ALL hands in deck." Peter was losing his temper. "I am trying it he calm about this but yourself to be a hero. And very recently I realized that a hero doesn't sit around feeling sorry for themselves they do something about it. Now buck up and do your job." He tried being friendly he tried being nice and it wasn't working.

"Peter just let me leave." She growled.
"Maddy. You are the only person who can heal anyone. We need ALL hands in deck." Peter was losing his temper. "I am trying it he calm about this but yourself to be a hero. And very recently I realized that a hero doesn't sit around feeling sorry for themselves they do something about it. Now buck up and do your job." He tried being friendly he tried being nice and it wasn't working.
"We can't let you run off, Maddy. It's too dangerous out there." Eris said.

"We can't let you run off, Maddy. It's too dangerous out there." Eris said.

"If i run into problems I'll fight... what if I'm not a hero anymore.. you guys can figure a way to heal without me." She tries going past Peter.

"If i run into problems I'll fight... what if I'm not a hero anymore.. you guys can figure a way to heal without me." She tries going past Peter.
"You're literal putting yourself out in open your practically asking them to- you know what. Forget it." Peter stepped out of the way. "I've done my best to convince myself that you're still a good person that you still stand for something. Well you don't. I understand how you feel. This self pity and this wallowing in self hatred. I know what it's like and I have tried to bring you out of it before you went to far. But you won't accept my help. You won't accept anyone's help. So I'm done. Go on. Go and wallow if self hatred. Prove at the end of the day you're family of killers are better than you. They at least stand for something. Even if it is something as shallow as money." Peter walked back into the house and slammed the door.

Eris runs and tries to grab Maddy. "You don't understand, do you? Don't you remember what happened the last time you went off on your own out there? I can't let you do that. I won't let you go through that trauma again!"

Eris runs and tries to grab Maddy. "You don't understand, do you? Don't you remember what happened the last time you went off on your own out there? I can't let you do that. I won't let you go through that trauma again!"
Peter had ranted at Maddy and left. After overcoming his own weakness he felt frustrated that he couldn't help others do the same. Maybe even more frustrated that Maddy wouldn't let him help.

Jace began pulling books off shelves. "As of this moment you are my pupil. And you are going to remain so until you've mastered expert level spell casting."
Tyson just nods, thinking about the situation at hand. He had to do this. For her. For them. Even for himself.

Tyson just nods, thinking about the situation at hand. He had to do this. For her. For them. Even for himself.
"Alright." He said. "Let's start with simple basics. Before you can even think about casting you have understand what you're want from the spell. You have to have it fully thought out when casting. A half-assed spell will have deadly side affects."

"You're literal putting yourself out in open your practically asking them to- you know what. Forget it." Peter stepped out of the way. "I've done my best to convince myself that you're still a good person that you still stand for something. Well you don't. I understand how you feel. This self pity and this wallowing in self hatred. I know what it's like and I have tried to bring you out of it before you went to far. But you won't accept my help. You won't accept anyone's help. So I'm done. Go on. Go and wallow if self hatred. Prove at the end of the day you're family of killers are better than you. They at least stand for something. Even if it is something as shallow as money." Peter walked back into the house and slammed the door.
Hearing what Peter said about her family she frowned, feeling a tad bit angry. After Peter went inside she felt eris grab her. Her hand transformed into a claw and scratched her. She realized what she done. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to."

"Alright." He said. "Let's start with simple basics. Before you can even think about casting you have understand what you're want from the spell. You have to have it fully thought out when casting. A half-assed spell will have deadly side affects."
"I see. So you can't be unsure of the spell that you're casting." He said.

"I see. So you can't be unsure of the spell that you're casting." He said.
"Precisely." He said. "But that doesn't mean being overconfident in the spell either. Overconfidence will blow the spell out of proportion and do a lot more damage to the people and objects around you."

Hearing what Peter said about her family she frowned, feeling a tad bit angry. After Peter went inside she felt eris grab her. Her hand transformed into a claw and scratched her. She realized what she done. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to."
Eris looks at the scratch mark surprised as she starts to bleed. She thinks about what happened with Peter and her mirror shards. Eris wraps her arms around Maddy and speaks with a scared shakiness in her voice. "Don't apologize. Just don't go. Please...I don't care if you slice me up like a pizza. If that's what it takes to stop you, then so be it."

"Precisely." He said. "But that doesn't mean being overconfident in the spell either. Overconfidence will blow the spell out of proportion and do a lot more damage to the people and objects around you."
"Arrogance equals collateral damage. Noted." He said.

"Arrogance equals collateral damage. Noted." He said.
"Alright. Now then. Basic spells require items and components." He said. "For example a fire starting spell of a basic nature required a matchbox." He took out a matchbox. "Or steel some similar fire starter." He pointed to a candle. "You focus on the object you want to ignite. Imagine is as if it were a match in your hands. Then mime the match strike." He did so and the candle lit aflame. "It's only a small flame but it can be bigger. Be wary though you have to be able to imagine the image in your head perfectly. A single difference and either it doesn't work or you light the object your imaginaing up somewhere else. That's how most freak fires start."

"Alright. Now then. Basic spells require items and components." He said. "For example a fire starting spell of a basic nature required a matchbox." He took out a matchbox. "Or steel some similar fire starter." He pointed to a candle. "You focus on the object you want to ignite. Imagine is as if it were a match in your hands. Then mime the match strike." He did so and the candle lit aflame. "It's only a small flame but it can be bigger. Be wary though you have to be able to imagine the image in your head perfectly. A single difference and either it doesn't work or you light the object your imaginaing up somewhere else. That's how most freak fires start."
Tyson folds his arms and watches the display.

"Alright try it." He tossed the box to Tyson.
Tyson catches the box and takes out a match. He stares at the candle, focusing on it. Picturing it burning. Because he was doing something fire-based, he found himself able to concentrate better and mimic what he saw Jace do.

Tyson catches the box and takes out a match. He stares at the candle, focusing on it. Picturing it burning. Because he was doing something fire-based, he found himself able to concentrate better and mimic what he saw Jace do.
Jace waited for him. "That's it... Focus."

Eris looks at the scratch mark surprised as she starts to bleed. She thinks about what happened with Peter and her mirror shards. Eris wraps her arms around Maddy and speaks with a scared shakiness in her voice. "Don't apologize. Just don't go. Please...I don't care if you slice me up like a pizza. If that's what it takes to stop you, then so be it."
Maddy looks down. "I'll stay.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back