• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hunter smiled. "No worries I got this."

Allyson nods. "No problem. I'll get to work on those arrows."
Eris smiles a little as she drinks the rest of her tea. "Yeah. You totally got this. I believe in you and everyone going out there."

"Nice. I'll...do something while we wait to head out." Tyson says, not fully sure of what he should do next.

Eris smiles a little as she drinks the rest of her tea. "Yeah. You totally got this. I believe in you and everyone going out there."

"Nice. I'll...do something while we wait to head out." Tyson says, not fully sure of what he should do next.
Hunter nods. "Well kick peater and Nyx's butts"

"Okay" Allyson answered and got to work.

He sat next to her. "Ben." Ryder said poking Ben's arm. "You've really been through hell huh..."
"Yeah..broke up with Joey, killed Jeremy and scout.. just being around Nyx.." she said leaving out the truth serum part. She chuckled hearing Ryder say Ben's name.

"Yeah..broke up with Joey, killed Jeremy and scout.. just being around Nyx.." she said leaving out the truth serum part. She chuckled hearing Ryder say Ben's name.
Ben nodded. "There's no easy way to find Joey." He said. "There's something I could try that if I could make it work will work but... I'd be stuck." He said. He was talking about Alien X. "Anyway." He held out a fruity shake. "It's no smoothie but you need something help you cheer up. Something that is preferably not alcohol."

Ben nodded. "There's no easy way to find Joey." He said. "There's something I could try that if I could make it work will work but... I'd be stuck." He said. He was talking about Alien X. "Anyway." He held out a fruity shake. "It's no smoothie but you need something help you cheer up. Something that is preferably not alcohol."
"You don't need to use alien x to bring Joey here. I broke his heart, he probably doesn't want to be around here." She said and took the shake. "Thanks" she didn't smile and took a sip.

"You don't need to use alien x to bring Joey here. I broke his heart, he probably doesn't want to be around here." She said and took the shake. "Thanks" she didn't smile and took a sip.
"He doesn't know what was really going though right? For Peter at least there's more at stake than just you. His friendship with Joey might be... Irreparable" he said. "He doesn't blame you. But you keep blaming yourself." He said.

"He doesn't know what was really going though right? For Peter at least there's more at stake than just you. His friendship with Joey might be... Irreparable" he said. "He doesn't blame you. But you keep blaming yourself." He said.
"I should of have fought the symbiote more..stop myself from saying those things." She said

Hunter nods. "Well kick peater and Nyx's butts"

"Okay" Allyson answered and got to work.
"Right." Eris said. Then, she looks at Venus. "Hey Venus. What's it like being...one of the good girls now? I wasn't around when you were I guess evil, but based on some of the things I've heard, I'm pretty sure there was a time when that was the case. I'm not trying to question your change or anything. I'm just curious."

Tyson exits the basement and roams through the house, his mind replaying what he saw in Allyson's vision over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back