• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Yeah hopefully when this is over we will have a real party." Allyson said. Fate nods she set Indigo down and the white cat walked around the room. She started meowing and fate just nodded listening.
Eris sees Indigo and kneels in front of her and hugs her. "Indy! I missed you girl."

Eris giggles. "I feel honored. Seeing her always calms my nerves a bit, so I'm glad she doesn't hate my guts."
Fate nods. "Yeah I understand that. I really hate when we are separated for too long." Indigo jumps onto Eris's lap. She meows tilting her head up at Eris. Fate rolled her eyes. "She begging for a treat." The cat looks at Fate before meowing. Fate answered. "Okay you are asking one of the many people that can't understand you so it might as well be begging."

Fate nods. "Yeah I understand that. I really hate when we are separated for too long." Indigo jumps onto Eris's lap. She meows tilting her head up at Eris. Fate rolled her eyes. "She begging for a treat." The cat looks at Fate before meowing. Fate answered. "Okay you are asking one of the many people that can't understand you so it might as well be begging."
Eris looks at Fate and whispers.
"I don't know what to give her. What does she like?"

"She'll eat anything but she likes tuna." She said. Venus silently went into the kitchen, letting the others just chat. Hunter decided to follow her.
Eris picks Indigo up and stands up. "Well then, let's go get you some Tuna, Indy." She says as she starts walking to the kitchen.

Tyson stares at one of his arrows. "Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way..." He walks off to look for Allyson.

Eris picks Indigo up and stands up. "Well then, let's go get you some Tuna, Indy." She says as she starts walking to the kitchen.

Tyson stares at one of his arrows. "Maybe I'm going about this the wrong way..." He walks off to look for Allyson.
fate just chuckled watching. Venus was in the kitchen making some tea. Hunter looks at her. "So you really have changed?" Venus nods. "Yes partially. I see so have you. How many times have you teamed up with these people now?" Hunter smiled. "Yeah I guess so. "

Allyson was near by. "Something up Tyson?"

fate just chuckled watching. Venus was in the kitchen making some tea. Hunter looks at her. "So you really have changed?" Venus nods. "Yes partially. I see so have you. How many times have you teamed up with these people now?" Hunter smiled. "Yeah I guess so. "

Allyson was near by. "Something up Tyson?"
Eris tries to play off eavesdropping by feeding Indigo.

Tyson looks at her. "Is it possible for you to build an arrow that gives off sound when it hits something? Kinda like a smoke bomb?"

Eris tries to play off eavesdropping by feeding Indigo.

Tyson looks at her. "Is it possible for you to build an arrow that gives off sound when it hits something? Kinda like a smoke bomb?"
Indigo ate the food happily. She purred and meowed a few times between bites. Hunter was of course one of the few people besides Fate who could understand her. She just smiled hearing the cat. Venus takes a sip of her tea. "Everyone can change. Just takes time, an action or a person to make it happen. So have you introduced Tyson to the family?" Hunter smiled. "Yeah he has met a few of them. " Venus nods. "Good."

"Yeah I can do that. I might be able to convert some of the sound devices we have to save some time. Just give me.." she zoned out having a vision. She shook her head. "Just give me like an hour?"

Indigo ate the food happily. She purred and meowed a few times between bites. Hunter was of course one of the few people besides Fate who could understand her. She just smiled hearing the cat. Venus takes a sip of her tea. "Everyone can change. Just takes time, an action or a person to make it happen. So have you introduced Tyson to the family?" Hunter smiled. "Yeah he has met a few of them. " Venus nods. "Good."

"Yeah I can do that. I might be able to convert some of the sound devices we have to save some time. Just give me.." she zoned out having a vision. She shook her head. "Just give me like an hour?"
Eris smiles seeing Indigo happy as she keeps listening, clearly invested in their conversation.

"You uhhh...you okay?" Tyson asks after seeing her have a vision.

Eris smiles seeing Indigo happy as she keeps listening, clearly invested in their conversation.

"You uhhh...you okay?" Tyson asks after seeing her have a vision.
"yeah mom likes him." Hunter said. Venus nods. "Has he met your father?". She shook her head. "No not yet. I would rather not see him try to put Tyson through a version of the Hunger games to prove himself. " Venus chuckled.indigo finished her food before walking off.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a vision. It was just a bunch of attacks..and I think you should keep an eye on Hunter." Allyson said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back