• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Right." Eris said. Then, she looks at Venus. "Hey Venus. What's it like being...one of the good girls now? I wasn't around when you were I guess evil, but based on some of the things I've heard, I'm pretty sure there was a time when that was the case. I'm not trying to question your change or anything. I'm just curious."

Tyson exits the basement and roams through the house, his mind replaying what he saw in Allyson's vision over and over.
"Hard to put it. I suppose. I regret some of the things I did and the methods I used to try to get my way. I haven't changed my ways completely" Venus said.

Alex walked out of a near by roon. He looked at Tyson. "Something the matter?"

"Hard to put it. I suppose. I regret some of the things I did and the methods I used to try to get my way. I haven't changed my ways completely" Venus said.

Alex walked out of a near by roon. He looked at Tyson. "Something the matter?"
"Looks like we have more in common than I thought." Eris said. "Though, I could say the same about Hunter."

"Kinda. Allyson had a vision about Hunter being taken over by one of the symbiotes and I can't get it out of my mind. I have to find a way to keep that from happening." Tyson said.

"Looks like we have more in common than I thought." Eris said. "Though, I could say the same about Hunter."

"Kinda. Allyson had a vision about Hunter being taken over by one of the symbiotes and I can't get it out of my mind. I have to find a way to keep that from happening." Tyson said.
Venus laughed. "Maybe we do."

Alex nods. "Oh. Yeah but have you thought that if you try to keep it from happening it will happen anyway?"

Venus laughed. "Maybe we do."

Alex nods. "Oh. Yeah but have you thought that if you try to keep it from happening it will happen anyway?"
Eris smiles. "Hooray! More people I can learn from!"

Tyson hesitates before speaking. "No. I hadn't thought of that possibility."

"Thanks Ben but I just don't know. maybe not now." She said.
"Right." Eris said. Then, she looks at Venus. "Hey Venus. What's it like being...one of the good girls now? I wasn't around when you were I guess evil, but based on some of the things I've heard, I'm pretty sure there was a time when that was the case. I'm not trying to question your change or anything. I'm just curious."

Tyson exits the basement and roams through the house, his mind replaying what he saw in Allyson's vision over and over.
Ben came back down stairs. "I'm going out." He said.

Jace looked at him. "So you want to learn the sound spells or not?"

Eris smiles. "Hooray! More people I can learn from!"

Tyson hesitates before speaking. "No. I hadn't thought of that possibility."
She nods. "Maybe I can show you a thing or two later." Venus put her cup in the sink.

Alex shrugs. "One thing my family has always said about the future it's constantly changing. It's only accurate if they looked hard enough and focused. "

Fate looks at him. "Why?"

Maddy looked at Ryder. "Hey Ryder wanna go see your mommy or daddy?" She asked knowing she was on baby sitting duty.

Fate looks at him. "Why?"

Maddy looked at Ryder. "Hey Ryder wanna go see your mommy or daddy?" She asked knowing she was on baby sitting duty.
"Bait." He said simply. He was fairly certain the Omnitrix wouldn't let him be taken over.

"Mommy." Ryder said.

"Bait." He said simply. He was fairly certain the Omnitrix wouldn't let him be taken over.

"Mommy." Ryder said.
"Ben it could be dangerous are you sure." She said.

"Okay" Maddy picks him up and takes him to Diana. Diana was in her room she was using her nanites to make some flashlights to help the others.

"Ben it could be dangerous are you sure." She said.

"Okay" Maddy picks him up and takes him to Diana. Diana was in her room she was using her nanites to make some flashlights to help the others.
"Yeah." Ben said walking out.

"Mommy." The toddler walked over to her and grabbed a flashlight before chewing on it.

She nods. "Maybe I can show you a thing or two later." Venus put her cup in the sink.

Alex shrugs. "One thing my family has always said about the future it's constantly changing. It's only accurate if they looked hard enough and focused. "
Eris does the same. "Really? That would be great!"

"I see." Tyson says before looking at Jace. "Yeah. The sooner the better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back