• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well just try talking to him. At least you still have him. " She said and turned to Jeremy. "Okay I'll babysit Ryder."
Ryder was already next to her. The toddler had inherited his father's speed. He held his hand up for her to carry him. He stuck his tongue out at Jeremy.

Ryder was already next to her. The toddler had inherited his father's speed. He held his hand up for her to carry him. He stuck his tongue out at Jeremy.

An icy chill runs down her spine. "You're right. I'll try. What about you? You okay with talking to Venus?"
"Im not talking to my mom. I don't need or want to talk with her." She said. She saw Ryder and picked him up.

"Well there are a few options." He said summoning his own spell books. "Actually there are quite a few but there are only a few of them that you could use with your low level experience." He said.
"Now we're getting somewhere. We can start with those." Tyson said.

"Now we're getting somewhere. We can start with those." Tyson said.
"Hold on. While it's true that these spells are different from the more traditional spells you've attempted they still aren't easy. The only ones that can be cast without rituals or material components are expert and master level Spells that are out of your reach."

"Eris I will never trust that my mom is good. I know her true nature. " Maddy sighed. "Okay I'll go see Pyro. " She continues to hold onto Ryder as she heads out of her room.
Jeremy looked at her. "Just like how you seem to cover up yours?" He asked.

"Hold on. While it's true that these spells are different from the more traditional spells you've attempted they still aren't easy. The only ones that can be cast without rituals or material components are expert and master level Spells that are out of your reach."
Tyson looks disappointed. "Oh. Fantastic. We're back to square one. Well what about you? Can't you use your magic to help fight these things?"

Tyson looks disappointed. "Oh. Fantastic. We're back to square one. Well what about you? Can't you use your magic to help fight these things?"
"I can." He said. "If I can convince the rest of the magic council to let me." He said. "They don't like me getting involved. They want me behind a desk doing paperwork all day."

"You said it yourself. There's darkness inside you." He said. "But if there's a part of you that's bad... Then maybe there's a part of her that's good. Medic sees it. The mercs all saw it. I see it."
She didn't say anything and continued downstairs to see Pyro.

Maddy stopped. "What do you mean by that"
"You said it yourself. There's darkness inside you." He said. "But if there's a part of you that's bad... Then maybe there's a part of her that's good. Medic sees it. The mercs all saw it. I see it."
Eris bites her lip and then says "forgive me for this" to herself. "Wait, Maddy. I believe he's right. At least consider the possibility." She didn't get up to try and stop her and let her keep walking away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back