• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He rubbed her back comfortingly. "Hey... It's okay. In that case you might done him a favor. He'd rather be dead than controlled. I'd know. We are technically the same person."
"I know...I killed both parts of you..you who has always been kind and scout who wasn't always on my side but both of you are my friends. " She wiped away some tears.

Maddy's door was opened. She was hugging Jeremy. She let go of him when she heard Eris. She looks at her wiping her eyes with her hand. "Hi guys.."

Hunter nods"yep it would"
Jeremy stepped back. Peter let Eris go to her. He was gonna keep his distance from Maddy for now.

She saw Jeremy hugging maddy
Maddy's door was opened. She was hugging Jeremy. She let go of him when she heard Eris. She looks at her wiping her eyes with her hand. "Hi guys.."

Hunter nods"yep it would"
"Then I'd have to fight him and things would be awkward at Thanksgiving dinner. Whole nine yards." Tyson says with a laugh at the end.

Eris slowly walks towards Maddy. Her eyes start watering immediately. "Maddy...it's really you..." She says in a soft, slightly shaky voice.

Jeremy stepped back. Peter let Eris go to her. He was gonna keep his distance from Maddy for now.

"Then I'd have to fight him and things would be awkward at Thanksgiving dinner. Whole nine yards." Tyson says with a laugh at the end.

Eris slowly walks towards Maddy. Her eyes start watering immediately. "Maddy...it's really you..." She says in a soft, slightly shaky voice.
Hunter laughed. "Who says your invited to Thanksgiving."

"Yeah it's me...it's really you right?" She asked trying to give a small smile.

Tyson pretends to be shocked. "Oh? I see how it is? Can't even get a seat at the table huh."

"Yes...yes, it's really me." Eris says as she keeps walking towards her. When she gets close enough, she hugs Maddy tightly and cries uncontrollably. "MADDYYYYYYY!!! I missed you so much! I'm so very sorry for all of this. I'm sorry you had to go through everything you went through because I wasn't strong enough to break free of the symbiote's control. I'm sorry for not being able to help you. You're my best friend and I couldn't do a thing when you needed me most. I feel so ashamed and scared and I understand if you hate me. I'll do whatever it takes to make it up for you. I just don't want you to have to go through any of it again. I'm gonna do everything I can to protect you. I'm gonna make them pay for what they've done!"

Tyson pretends to be shocked. "Oh? I see how it is? Can't even get a seat at the table huh."

"Yes...yes, it's really me." Eris says as she keeps walking towards her. When she gets close enough, she hugs Maddy tightly and cries uncontrollably. "MADDYYYYYYY!!! I missed you so much! I'm so very sorry for all of this. I'm sorry you had to go through everything you went through because I wasn't strong enough to break free of the symbiote's control. I'm sorry for not being able to help you. You're my best friend and I couldn't do a thing when you needed me most. I feel so ashamed and scared and I understand if you hate me. I'll do whatever it takes to make it up for you. I just don't want you to have to go through any of it again. I'm gonna do everything I can to protect you. I'm gonna make them pay for what they've done!"
Hunter just keeps laughing.

Maddy hugs her."Eris...I could never hate you.. I wasn't strong enough either to break free..I just stopped fighting it after awhile and let it happen."

Maddy hugs her."Eris...I could never hate you.. I wasn't strong enough either to break free..I just stopped fighting it after awhile and let it happen."
Peter stepped forward. "Trust me. You can't hold yourself responsible for what the Symbiotes do to you."

"What if I bring the turkey?" Tyson asks.

"Well we're okay now." Eris says. "We have a lot of people looking after us now...protecting us while we figure out a way to strike back."

"What if I bring the turkey?" Tyson asks.

"Well were okay now." Eris says. "We have a lot of people looking after us now...protecting us while we figure out a way to strike back."
Hunter nods. "Okay you're invited then"
Peter stepped forward. "Trust me. You can't hold yourself responsible for what the Symbiotes do to you."
Maddy didn't say anything at first thinking about the truth serum Peater gave her. Parts of her enjoyed what the symbiote did. Parts that she really didn't want to think about. She shook off the memory. "I can't... I can't help you guys fight...I'm sorry if it's selfish of me I just can't right now.."

Maddy didn't say anything at first thinking about the truth serum Peater gave her. Parts of her enjoyed what the symbiote did. Parts that she really didn't want to think about. She shook off the memory. "I can't... I can't help you guys fight...I'm sorry if it's selfish of me I just can't right now.."
Peter looked up. "Well. Your mom is here if you want to talk to her at all." He walked off.

Peter looked up. "Well. Your mom is here if you want to talk to her at all." He walked off.
Tyson celebrates. "Awesome!! Turkey Day football, here I come!"

Eris releases the hug and holds Maddy's hands. "That's okay. You don't have to fight if you don't feel like it, especially after all of this. Just focus on clearing your mind and resting. If there's anything you need, I'm here for you."

Eris releases the hug and holds Maddy's hands. "That's okay. You don't have to fight if you don't feel like it, especially after all of this. Just focus on clearing your mind and resting. If there's anything you need, I'm here for you."
Hunter smiles.

"Okay Peter" she said. She looked at Eris. "Thanks, I'm here if you need me too"

Hunter smiles.

"Okay Peter" she said. She looked at Eris. "Thanks, I'm here if you need me too"

Jeremy leaned against the wall. "Well. So long as you ain't fighting... Ryder needs a babysitter.X

Hunter smiles.

Tyson tries a different spell on the arrow, but nothing happens. "Oh come on!"

"Not as easy as it looks, is it?" The wizard says and then chuckles.

"Can it, old man magic." Tyson said as he glares at the book.

Eris smiles. "Thank you. Honestly...as much as I don't want to admit it, I'm kinda scared to fight because I'm afraid to get taken again, but they might need me, and I can help them. I'm a bit conflicted. I'm not sure how to explain it to Peter though because I'm not sure how he'd respond or what I should do."

Eris smiles. "Thank you. Honestly...as much as I don't want to admit it, I'm kinda scared to fight because I'm afraid to get taken again, but they might need me, and I can help them. I'm a bit conflicted. I'm not sure how to explain it to Peter though because I'm not sure how he'd respond or what I should do."
Jace looked at the wizard. "Plenty of spells do the trick. You're just too traditional." He said. (Jace is like magic president by the way)

Jeremy leaned against the wall. "Well. So long as you ain't fighting... Ryder needs a babysitter.X

"Well just try talking to him. At least you still have him. " She said and turned to Jeremy. "Okay I'll babysit Ryder."

Jace looked at the wizard. "Plenty of spells do the trick. You're just too traditional." He said. (Jace is like magic president by the way)
A projection of the wizard comes from the book. "Ah yes, finally. Someone that's an expert at magic instead of just picking random spells and yelling them without concentration." He glares at Tyson.

"Whaaaateeeever. It works sometimes." Tyson says. He looks at Jace. "How about spells that weaponize sound waves?"

A projection of the wizard comes from the book. "Ah yes, finally. Someone that's an expert at magic instead of just picking random spells and yelling them without concentration." He glares at Tyson.

"Whaaaateeeever. It works sometimes." Tyson says. He looks at Jace. "How about spells that weaponize sound waves?"
"Well there are a few options." He said summoning his own spell books. "Actually there are quite a few but there are only a few of them that you could use with your low level experience." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back