• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He looked at her. "Alright." He said turning to face her.
Eris takes a deep breath. "I'm conflicted. On one hand, I want to fight alongside you and everyone else. I really do. However, I'm afraid that my fear would make me a liability and a target because of the fact that I've already been captured once by them. I'm not sure what to do."

Eris takes a deep breath. "I'm conflicted. On one hand, I want to fight alongside you and everyone else. I really do. However, I'm afraid that my fear would make me a liability and a target because of the fact that I've already been captured once by them. I'm not sure what to do."
He took her hand. "Eris... I can't make this decision for you. If you think it's right to fight than you fight. That's what I'm doing. And yeah. I'm scared. I'm terrified. I almost lost you. My friends are missing. Joey's missing." He said. "But you don't have to fight. No one will blame you. Because as scared as I am right now you must be a thousand times more scared." He hugged her again. "Whatever you choose to do I'm with you all the way."

He took her hand. "Eris... I can't make this decision for you. If you think it's right to fight than you fight. That's what I'm doing. And yeah. I'm scared. I'm terrified. I almost lost you. My friends are missing. Joey's missing." He said. "But you don't have to fight. No one will blame you. Because as scared as I am right now you must be a thousand times more scared." He hugged her again. "Whatever you choose to do I'm with you all the way."
".......who will be here to protect Maddy?" She asks.

".......who will be here to protect Maddy?" She asks.
He didn't answer at first. "I don't know." He said. "And I'll be honest. I don't want you out there. Putting yourself in danger after I JUST got you back. But I'm not gonna stop you. I'm not going to weigh you or anyone else down anymore."

He didn't answer at first. "I don't know." He said. "And I'll be honest. I don't want you out there. Putting yourself in danger after I JUST got you back. But I'm not gonna stop you. I'm not going to weigh you or anyone else down anymore."
Eris pauses for a moment to weigh her options. "As much as it pains me to say it, I'll stay here. Even if I were effective in fighting them, I'm too erratic. I already have a weakness of going where my emotions take me. With the way I am now, I can't say for certain that I wouldn't run headfirst into a trap. Just be careful out there, and free Lazarus. He's trapped in my wristband. Nyx has it unless she gave it to Peater. He'd be more helpful to you guys than me since his electricity essentially makes him his own light source. Of course, if you need me, let me know and I'll be there as fast as possible."

Eris pauses for a moment to weigh her options. "As much as it pains me to say it, I'll stay here. Even if I were effective in fighting them, I'm too erratic. I already have a weakness of going where my emotions take me. With the way I am now, I can't say for certain that I wouldn't run headfirst into a trap. Just be careful out there, and free Lazarus. He's trapped in my wristband. Nyx has it unless she gave it to Peater. He'd be more helpful to you guys than me since his electricity essentially makes him his own light source. Of course, if you need me, let me know and I'll be there as fast as possible."
There was a knock at the front door

"We know. That's why we brought this." He pulls out two giant bags "This one contains flash bangs, the other contains flashlights, lasers and some disco balls, some gongs since it's a symbiote and some high frequency sound emitters."
Eris stares at the various objects. "Wow. That's a lot of stuff. You guys really came prepared."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back