• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

She was able to save only the Pyro. Everyone else was pulled in.

Peater looked at the eight mercs they got. "More puppets."
Venus frowned. "I'm guessing this is Nyx's doing."

Nyx looked at the mercs. "Long time no see. Hey Scout how would you like to end up like your other half? Dead." Maddy looked at them. "No.."

Venus frowned. "I'm guessing this is Nyx's doing."

Nyx looked at the mercs. "Long time no see. Hey Scout how would you like to end up like your other half? Dead." Maddy looked at them. "No.."
Scout looked around at the heroes that they had controlled. His eyes fell on Maddy. "Oh fuck this." He pulled out his pistol but Peater grabbed his wrist and snapped it before throwing him next to Maddy. "Shit!" He yelped

Scout looked around at the heroes that they had controlled. His eyes fell on Maddy. "Oh fuck this." He pulled out his pistol but Peater grabbed his wrist and snapped it before throwing him next to Maddy. "Shit!" He yelped
"Stop! Don't hurt them anymore! " Maddy's healing powers had returned. She goes to heal scout but a shadow grabs her hand. Nyx smirked "oh no you wont. Now how about it Maddy want to kill someone else today?"

"Stop! Don't hurt them anymore! " Maddy's healing powers had returned. She goes to heal scout but a shadow grabs her hand. Nyx smirked "oh no you wont. Now how about it Maddy want to kill someone else today?"
A bullet hit Nyx's arm. Scout had shot her with his other hand. "Keep your goddam hands off her.

A bullet hit Nyx's arm. Scout had shot her with his other hand. "Keep your goddam hands off her.
"ah" nyx said. "How about we just go ahead and put an offspring on you. " Nyx made a shadow take away the gun before putting it in Maddy's hand. "No..I'm not doing it." Nyx smirked. "We'll make you. "

"ah" nyx said. "How about we just go ahead and put an offspring on you. " Nyx made a shadow take away the gun before putting it in Maddy's hand. "No..I'm not doing it." Nyx smirked. "We'll make you. "
Peater got closer with the Symbiote. "Time to serve again."

(Venuse should head to the hero house)

Peater got closer with the Symbiote. "Time to serve again."

(Venuse should head to the hero house)
Maddy tried to move away but Nyx held her still. Maddy looked afraid. "Get away from me! " Nyx laughed. "Only thing better than seeing you kill this Merc is seeing you want to do it but symbiote controlled works for me."

Venus looked at Pyro. "We need help. "

Maddy tried to move away but Nyx held her still. Maddy looked afraid. "Get away from me! " Nyx laughed. "Only thing better than seeing you kill this Merc is seeing you want to do it but symbiote controlled works for me."

Venus looked at Pyro. "We need help. "
Peater through the Symbiote at her but Scout jumped in the way. It started bonding to him instead.

Pyro nodded and talked but it was muffled by his mask she got the words. House and Hero and that was all.

Peater through the Symbiote at her but Scout jumped in the way. It started bonding to him instead.

Pyro nodded and talked but it was muffled by his mask she got the words. House and Hero and that was all.
"scout!" Maddy shouted. Nyx smirked. "Symbiote attack Maddy"

Venus nods. she understood. "Okay to the hero house then."

"scout!" Maddy shouted. Nyx smirked. "Symbiote attack Maddy"

Venus nods. she understood. "Okay to the hero house then."
Scout stood up his wounds were being healed by the Symbiote. It covered his body. He walked over to her raising his arm.

Pyro walked to the teleporter. He had turned on his lighter to keep the shadows back.

Scout stood up his wounds were being healed by the Symbiote. It covered his body. He walked over to her raising his arm.

Pyro walked to the teleporter. He had turned on his lighter to keep the shadows back.
Maddy still hand the gun in her hand. She was shaking. Nyx watched. "Go on attack"

Venus followed him.

Maddy moves out of the way. Nyx looked at Peater. "Why not give her a symbiote too?"
Venus carefully knocked on the door. Allyson answered and glared at them.
"I want her to kill him on her own." He said.

Pyro waved. "Hello." He said muffled. He was one somewhat friendly terms with them. Even if Venus wasn't.

"I want her to kill him on her own." He said.

Pyro waved. "Hello." He said muffled. He was one somewhat friendly terms with them. Even if Venus wasn't.
"Scout..I don't want to hurt you." Maddy said. She dropped the gun but nyx kept making her shadow pick up and put it back in her hand. Nyx chuckled. "Nope not so fast" Maddy turned to her"stop"

"Your here about the shadows?" Allyson asked. Venus nods. "Yes the others were taken"

"Scout..I don't want to hurt you." Maddy said. She dropped the gun but nyx kept making her shadow pick up and put it back in her hand. Nyx chuckled. "Nope not so fast" Maddy turned to her"stop"

"Your here about the shadows?" Allyson asked. Venus nods. "Yes the others were taken"
Scout wordlessly grabbed her throat.

Pyro nodded.

Maddy started to have trouble breathing, she tried to get him to let go but couldn't. She ended up pulling the trigger on the gun.

Allyson returned the hug
It hit Scout in the abdomen. The Symbiote jumped off him letting his wound seep with blood. His grip loosened. "Ugh..." He crumpled.

He let go and sat in front of the fire admiring it.

It hit Scout in the abdomen. The Symbiote jumped off him letting his wound seep with blood. His grip loosened. "Ugh..." He crumpled.

He let go and sat in front of the fire admiring it.
Maddy coughed being able to breathe again. "I i..." She went over to heal scout only for nyxs shadows to cover her. Maddy growled trying to get free if the shadows. Nyx smiled. "Another death soon to be your fault. You think we will let you heal him?" Maddy growled. "I didn't want to! Let me help. " She tried going wolf to break free if the shadows.

Allyson looked for Peter and Eris to see if they were still there. "We got company"

Maddy coughed being able to breathe again. "I i..." She went over to heal scout only for nyxs shadows to cover her. Maddy growled trying to get free if the shadows. Nyx smiled. "Another death soon to be your fault. You think we will let you heal him?" Maddy growled. "I didn't want to! Let me help. " She tried going wolf to break free if the shadows.

Allyson looked for Peter and Eris to see if they were still there. "We got company"
Scout looked at her. "Maddy... Not your... Fault." He said holding the wound. It wasn't going to be quick either. It was going to be a slow painful death. And they forced Maddy to watch.

Peter was still with Eris. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back