• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I am." Strange said from behind Peter "This predicament will be a difficult one."
He jumped. "Jeez Doctor S." He said. "So give it to me straight. How bad in it are we?" (Avengers are gone, Most of the FF, the guardians, the defenders and all of the X-Men except Iceman and Wolverine who were on mission)

He jumped. "Jeez Doctor S." He said. "So give it to me straight. How bad in it are we?" (Avengers are gone, Most of the FF, the guardians, the defenders and all of the X-Men except Iceman and Wolverine who were on mission)
"I'll call Tyson and see if he's still around. He'd make a good light source for us." Eris says before seeing Doctor Strange pop up behind Peter. She jumps, but she tries to play it off.
"The Avengers, most of the Fantastic Four, the Guardians, the Defenders and all X-men except Iceman and Woverine." He said "Should we acquire the stones?"

"The Avengers, most of the Fantastic Four, the Guardians, the Defenders and all X-men except Iceman and Woverine." He said "Should we acquire the stones?"
Peter looked at him. "I don't want to rely on the stones.... But we might not have a choice. We'll keep that idea." He said. "I'm going to charge my ring. Everyone who has one should do the same."

Peter looked at him. "I don't want to rely on the stones.... But we might not have a choice. We'll keep that idea." He said. "I'm going to charge my ring. Everyone who has one should do the same."
"That's....a lot of heroes taken from us." Eris says before Peter's statement reminds her of her lantern ring. "Oh, right. I have one of those."

"That's....a lot of heroes taken from us." Eris says before Peter's statement reminds her of her lantern ring. "Oh, right. I have one of those."
"Yet it seems you are missing one more lantern ring... one of red." Strange said.

"Shadows have taken a good chunk of the heroes... should I contact X-force?" Strange asked
"Sounds like a bad situation." He said. "I don't know who will and won't respond but go ahead." He said. (what to do with Deadpool. He used to be Dru's but Dru is gone)

"Sounds like a bad situation." He said. "I don't know who will and won't respond but go ahead." He said. (what to do with Deadpool. He used to be Dru's but Dru is gone)
(It now falls to you.)
Strange tried to contact Deadpool through telepathy

(It now falls to you.)
Strange tried to contact Deadpool through telepathy
Deadpool was currently eating a chimichanga in LA while kicking a contract target. "Huh. Doctor Strange is that you? What are you doing in my head it's not very nice up here in poolsvill."

Deadpool was currently eating a chimichanga in LA while kicking a contract target. "Huh. Doctor Strange is that you? What are you doing in my head it's not very nice up here in poolsvill."
"We need the help of X-Force... can you get Domino, Psylocke and Cable?" he asked

"We need the help of X-Force... can you get Domino, Psylocke and Cable?" he asked
"Oh man I'd love to get Domino right now..." He said fantasizing. "X-Force eh? Okey Dokey Loki. Gimme you good pal Deadpool a couple thousand and I can hook you right up."

(most of that rundowm is my fault. Except for DC blame Drag for that one. Also not that most of the DC universe is well... Dead)
(Sashi) : This information is not useful but ill find a way to put this to my advantage. Well i think i understand, "I guess". *stomach grumbles*

won thgir doofaes dnim tnod I dna hguoht gnivrats llits mi : (ihsaS)

(sorry guys was super tired yesterday) Nyx looked around at thier ever growing army. "Now this is something."
Peater smiled. "Look at all these heroes. How many of you have I killed on my own world. Most of you I think." He said. "Instead of taking over you. What wasted opportunity. Nyx and I will be the Queen and King of this world now."

"What? Laaaame. Fine new deal. I bring them and you send me a few of your toys. That cloak of levitation would be greater for spying on the ladies room while I-" (you should interrupt him)
"If you do not help us, there won't be anymore ladies for you to spy on." Strange said.

"If you do not help us, there won't be anymore ladies for you to spy on." Strange said.
Deadpool let out an exxaterated gasp before talking again. "Le Gasp. None? I'm on my way. We must do this. For the women!" He yelled. (I hope I'm doing this right. Deadpool is a character I know pretty confidently but I mostly know him through internet culture and the the pg-13 rated deadpool 2)

Deadpool let out an exxaterated gasp before talking again. "Le Gasp. None? I'm on my way. We must do this. For the women!" He yelled. (I hope I'm doing this right. Deadpool is a character I know pretty confidently but I mostly know him through internet culture and the the pg-13 rated deadpool 2)
(Allow me to aid you....
Deadpool doesn't actually like chimichangas.) "Indeed." Strange said "Now quickly. We will need all of X-Force to help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back