• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"It's just those two. We can take them." Jacob said
"Maybe. But..." He paused. "But I can't contact her. Or any of the avanegers." He said. He tried other lines. "Defenders, Guardians of the Galaxy." He finally got through to fantastic four. "Finally hey Johnny what's-" "Pete huge problem. Like mega huge problem. Reed, Sue, Ben they all got kidnapped... By weird shadows." Johnny said. "I was just able to keep out by being my own light source."

"Maybe. But..." He paused. "But I can't contact her. Or any of the avanegers." He said. He tried other lines. "Defenders, Guardians of the Galaxy." He finally got through to fantastic four. "Finally hey Johnny what's-" "Pete huge problem. Like mega huge problem. Reed, Sue, Ben they all got kidnapped... By weird shadows." Johnny said. "I was just able to keep out by being my own light source."
(Okay so this is getting bigger than expected. *Grabs popcorn* )
"What the? How have they not gotten us yet?" Jacob asked

"It's just those two. We can take them." Jacob said
(Okay so this is getting bigger than expected. *Grabs popcorn* )
"What the? How have they not gotten us yet?" Jacob asked
(Gather round everyone! Lol *grabs gummy worms*)
Eris listens in silence as chills race down her spine.

(pretty much drains anyone within the cage until they barely have enough energy to move but it doesn't kill them. It drains powers, energy, and magic to make its own holding abilites stronger)
(Oh then it would DEFINETLY work)

(... How would you read that as sarcasm?)
(My brother conveys sarcasm through caps)
(Gather round everyone! Lol *grabs gummy worms*)
Eris listens in silence as chills race down her spine.
Peter sighed. He looked at her. "Okay Johnny stay in flame form as long as you can." He said. "Sun's setting. We need to get back to the house. Keep all the lights on. We need a light source everywhere we can put one."

Peter sighed. He looked at her. "Okay Johnny stay in flame form as long as you can." He said. "Sun's setting. We need to get back to the house. Keep all the lights on. We need a light source everywhere we can put one."
"Susan, try to avoid using shadows." Jacob said as Susan nodded.

"Susan, try to avoid using shadows." Jacob said as Susan nodded.
Eris takes out her phone and uses the flashlight function. "The more light, the better, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back