• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"This... is not good." James replied
"No it's not. Not only is this Symbiote stuff bad news but Maddy was one of the few positive people in Joey's life. I don't know how he's going to respond to all of this especially with that red lantern ring in his finger." He said looking at the dormant blue ring on his.

"No it's not. Not only is this Symbiote stuff bad news but Maddy was one of the few positive people in Joey's life. I don't know how he's going to respond to all of this especially with that red lantern ring in his finger." He said looking at the dormant blue ring on his.
"I can't say for sure." James replied.

"I'm trying to find him to clear things up..." He said. "I need his help anyway. Spider-Venom and Nyx kidnapped Maddy.
"Then you will have to find him." James replied. "But I don't even know if such a thing his possible with his powers. Chances are you will have to save Maddy yourself."

"Then you will have to find him." James replied. "But I don't even know if such a thing his possible with his powers. Chances are you will have to save Maddy yourself."
"I know. But you gotta have something. He literally opens holes in reality there's gotta be a way to detect something like that." He said

"I know. But you gotta have something. He literally opens holes in reality there's gotta be a way to detect something like that." He said
"Peter. Do you have any idea how ridiculous of a mechanism I would have to build to be able to detect anything like a hole in reality that is only 2 meters wide and 2 meters tall within 13 lightyears? Chances are he isn't even in this parsec anymore. Possibly not even in this reality anymore and is in some universe where everything is made of cotton candy or something. OOur observable universe is just the stuff we can see from our planet and there is likely stuff even further out there that we cannot detect." James replied

"Peter. Do you have any idea how ridiculous of a mechanism I would have to build to be able to detect anything like a hole in reality that is only 2 meters wide and 2 meters tall within 13 lightyears? Chances are he isn't even in this parsec anymore. Possibly not even in this reality anymore and is in some universe where everything is made of cotton candy or something. OOur observable universe is just the stuff we can see from our planet and there is likely stuff even further out there that we cannot detect." James replied
"Well maybe we can ask the Doctor. Seems to me like his ship is strong enough to find almost anything in time and space." He said .

No can do. The doctor was off in his own scientific adventure trying to figure out those silver rings.

"Well maybe we can ask the Doctor. Seems to me like his ship is strong enough to find almost anything in time and space." He said .

No can do. The doctor was off in his own scientific adventure trying to figure out those silver rings.
"If we can find the Doctor." James said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back