• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Scout looked at her. "Maddy... Not your... Fault." He said holding the wound. It wasn't going to be quick either. It was going to be a slow painful death. And they forced Maddy to watch.

Peter was still with Eris. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"No no no.." Maddy watched with horror. She transformed into a wolf about half way through and broke free from the shadows grasp. She raced over to him. Nyx frowned pulled a syringe from her pocket. "I said no, you have to watch." She used her shadow and jabbed her with the needle, Maddy suddenly couldn't move. She stayed in her wolf form watching.

"No no no.." Maddy watched with horror. She transformed into a wolf about half way through and broke free from the shadows grasp. She raced over to him. Nyx frowned pulled a syringe from her pocket. "I said no, you have to watch." She used her shadow and jabbed her with the needle, Maddy suddenly couldn't move. She stayed in her wolf form watching.
Scout looked at Maddy. Death felt different this time. It was always fast due to the nature of his job. "Guys... I feel... Cold."

Maddy couldn't do anything she was forced to watch. Nyx smiled. "Bye bye scout."
He looked at Maddy. "I'm not dying on Earth... No cloning. This is really the end." He looked at Nyx. "You don't... Have to let her heal me... But please... Let her come to me... Let me talk to her..." He begged. "Well he's gonna die anyway."

He looked at Maddy. "I'm not dying on Earth... No cloning. This is really the end." He looked at Nyx. "You don't... Have to let her heal me... But please... Let her come to me... Let me talk to her..." He begged. "Well he's gonna die anyway."
"Fine." Nyx had her shadow take Maddy to him. Maddy looked afraid and sad.

"Fine." Nyx had her shadow take Maddy to him. Maddy looked afraid and sad.
Allowing her move somewhat freely and talk Scout looked at her his face paper white. "Maddy... Sorry for everything..." He said. "You're strong.... Don't be sad... For me... If anything... I deserve this..."

Maddy coughed being able to breathe again. "I i..." She went over to heal scout only for nyxs shadows to cover her. Maddy growled trying to get free if the shadows. Nyx smiled. "Another death soon to be your fault. You think we will let you heal him?" Maddy growled. "I didn't want to! Let me help. " She tried going wolf to break free if the shadows.

Allyson looked for Peter and Eris to see if they were still there. "We got company"
Scout looked at her. "Maddy... Not your... Fault." He said holding the wound. It wasn't going to be quick either. It was going to be a slow painful death. And they forced Maddy to watch.

Peter was still with Eris. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Eris was shining the light on her phone at every shadow she came across as if she were paranoid.

Allowing her move somewhat freely and talk Scout looked at her his face paper white. "Maddy... Sorry for everything..." He said. "You're strong.... Don't be sad... For me... If anything... I deserve this..."
"No.." she said, the paralysis was fading it didn't last long. She turned back to normal. "I'm sorry.." Peater and Nyx could tell she wasn't going to fight any longer.

Eris was shining the light on her phone at every shadow she came across as if she were paranoid.
Peter put his arm around her. "Hey the lights are on and we have lanterns and candles burning everywhere." He said pulling her against him. He hoped that he was making her feel better by staying with her.

"No.." she said, the paralysis was fading it didn't last long. She turned back to normal. "I'm sorry.." Peater and Nyx could tell she wasn't going to fight any longer.
Scout held out his hand to Maddy. "Maddy... I'm dying slowly. I have hours left and all of them are going to hurt... Stay next to me."

Scout held out his hand to Maddy. "Maddy... I'm dying slowly. I have hours left and all of them are going to hurt... Stay next to me."
"Maybe I can heal you..." She said tears in her eyes, she grabbed his hand. Nyx frowned. "Try it and we will end it now."

Peter put his arm around her. "Hey the lights are on and we have lanterns and candles burning everywhere." He said pulling her against him. He hoped that he was making her feel better by staying with her.
Eris nods and turns off her flashlight. "You're right...you're right. We're safe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back