• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Diana answered the door. "Hey Eris"
"H-hey Diana..." Eris said as she still felt guilty about everything and it showed through the trembling in her voice. "There's something I need to tell you, and I'm truly sorry about this..." She proceeds to tell her everything that happened to her as well as what she heard about and witnessed. Everything from essentially kidnapping Maddy twice to what the symbiotes forced Maddy and Eris to do. Each sentence broke her a bit more than the last until she finally finished saying what she knew. "So please don't blame Maddy. It was my weakness that led to this, not her."

"H-hey Diana..." Eris said as she still felt guilty about everything and it showed through the trembling in her voice. "There's something I need to tell you, and I'm truly sorry about this..." She proceeds to tell her everything that happened to her as well as what she heard about and witnessed. Everything from essentially kidnapping Maddy twice to what the symbiotes forced Maddy and Eris to do. Each sentence broke her a bit more than the last until she finally finished saying what she knew. "So please don't blame Maddy. It was my weakness that led to this, not her."
Diana hugged her. "I don't blame you. I won't blame either of you. You must have been scared just watching it all happen." She kept hugging her. "There are times when we all are weak but we can only get stronger"

Diana hugged her. "I don't blame you. I won't blame either of you. You must have been scared just watching it all happen." She kept hugging her. "There are times when we all are weak but we can only get stronger"
Tears start to run down her face again, but Eris wipes them away as she shudders a bit. "I'm....still scared." She whispers. "I'm scared that I can't make things right. I'm afraid that I've broken the trust of so many of my friends...I know I have to keep fighting, but I feel so broken."

Tears start to run down her face again, but Eris wipes them away as she shudders a bit. "I'm....still scared." She whispers. "I'm scared that I can't make things right. I'm afraid that I've broken the trust of so many of my friends...I know I have to keep fighting, but I feel so broken."
There was a knock at the door.

"It's okay, the thing about being broken is that you can get out back together." Diana smiled. "I'll make sure you get put back together and that your better than ever. "

Diana nods wiping away her tears. "Okay"

Eris looks down.
"No...sorry. I'll ride through the city and see if I can find any signs of him."
"Not alone you won't they've been picking us off one by one." Peter said. "I'm going with you. Allyson will stay with Alex. Diana will stay with Jeremy. Allyson. I need you to contact Ben and Fate."

"Not alone you won't they've been picking us off one by one." Peter said. "I'm going with you. Allyson will stay with Alex. Diana will stay with Jeremy. Allyson. I need you to contact Ben and Fate."
Allyson nods. She was watching from the doorway. "I'm on it."

Allyson nods. She was watching from the doorway. "I'm on it."
Eris nods.
"Got it. Let's go."

She walks to her motorcycle still trying to contact Joey both through texts and calls.

Dragunov Dragunov

Users who are viewing this thread

Back