• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The Symbiote was forced off of her as Peter caught up. He webbed it to the ground. "Eris."
Eris moves her arms around. "I can move again." She turns and looks at Peter as her eyes start watering immediately. She quickly looks away out of shame as the tears start to fall. "I'm sorry..."

He walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "It's okay."
Eris cries as she hugs him. She was still in pieces mentally and emotionally. "No, it's not. All of this is my fault. Everything that's happened started because I was weak. I was too weak to prevent getting captured. I couldn't stop the symbiote from taking over and doing all of those horrible things. People have died because of my weakness."

Eris cries as she hugs him. She was still in pieces mentally and emotionally. "No, it's not. All of this is my fault. Everything that's happened started because I was weak. I was too weak to prevent getting captured. I couldn't stop the symbiote from taking over and doing all of those horrible things. People have died because of my weakness."
"Eris..." He said. "Let it all out." He said. "Let me be here for you like you are for me."

"Eris..." He said. "Let it all out." He said. "Let me be here for you like you are for me."
"Our friends won't forgive me...and they shouldn't. I want to make things right, but I can't. I can't fix any of it. I'm not strong enough to fight them all. I can't go back and fixed what happened with Joey and Maddy and all of the things she was forced to do...." She starts crying again when she mentions Maddy. "I sent my best friend to her worse enemy TWICE!"

"Our friends won't forgive me...and they shouldn't. I want to make things right, but I can't. I can't fix any of it. I'm not strong enough to fight them all. I can't go back and fixed what happened with Joey and Maddy and all of the things she was forced to do...." She starts crying again when she mentions Maddy. "I sent my best friend to her worse enemy TWICE!"
He held her. "Just... Just let it out." He said. "Eris. Did you mean for this to happen? No." He said. "And no one will blame you."

He held her. "Just... Just let it out." He said. "Eris. Did you mean for this to happen? No." He said. "And no one will blame you."
Eris cries until she can't anymore. "I don't know what to do. I don't know what I CAN do. I'm lost...and scared...and worried."

Eris cries until she can't anymore. "I don't know what to do. I don't know what I CAN do. I'm lost...and scared...and worried."
"Eris. I've been where you are now. More times than I can count." He said. "And I know you can get through this. But you don't have to do it alone. I will be there with you every step. I promise." He promised. And he meant it.

"Eris. I've been where you are now. More times than I can count." He said. "And I know you can get through this. But you don't have to do it alone. I will be there with you every step. I promise." He promised. And he meant it.
Eris looks him in the eyes. Something had changed. He wasn't running away and sulking this time. "Promise?"

"This isn't good." Eris said. "I'm not sure who Peater and Nyx will target next, nor do I know where Joey could have gone."
"I know. Not good." Peter said. "We need to go talk to Diana. You talk to her I'm going to Rejin to bring Joey back. Don't worry I know what I'm doing. He owes me a favor this time."

"I know. Not good." Peter said. "We need to go talk to Diana. You talk to her I'm going to Rejin to bring Joey back. Don't worry I know what I'm doing. He owes me a favor this time."
"Be careful. Hopefully, we can bring Jeremy back too." Eris says as she gets on her motorcycle and rides off in search of Diana.

Musicnotes Musicnotes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back