• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Okay take Eris with you. You both can enter my shadows without being here." Nyx stepped out of the shadows. She stood on the street where she saw Peter. "Oh Spider-Man"

Maddy saw police near by and continued running.
Eris roars her motorcycle to life and bolts through the shadows. She comes out of the other side of the wall of shadows that Nyx made and chases after Maddy.

Eris roars her motorcycle to life and bolts through the shadows. She comes out of the other side of the wall of shadows that Nyx made and chases after Maddy.
Nyx heard the engine and smiled. She had to work on keeping Peter busy.

Maddy kept running until she noticed Eris. She stopped and turned back. "Eris..please let that really be you."

Nyx heard the engine and smiled. She had to work on keeping Peter busy.

Maddy kept running until she noticed Eris. She stopped and turned back. "Eris..please let that really be you."
Eris rolls up to her breathing heavily.
"Maddy....oh thank goodness it's you...come on. We gotta get you away from all these pigs...in squad cars before they shoot you to death."

He landed next to Maddy. "Run. She still has a Symbiote."
Eris giggles and a maze of mirrors rises out of the ground, separating Peter from them. "Ignore him. This is between us ladies."
Maddy saw Peter arrive next to her for a minute and then the mirror maze appeared. "Eris if you're in there please try to get back control. I don't want to fight you."

Nyx saw the maze appear as she got closer. "Hopefully Eris and Peater have better luck."

Maddy saw Peter arrive next to her for a minute and then the mirror maze appeared. "Eris if you're in there please try to get back control. I don't want to fight you."

Nyx saw the maze appear as she got closer. "Hopefully Eris and Peater have better luck."
Peater got over to Maddy. "You're going to serve me."

"Eris fight it!" He yelled. He jumped up and went from mirror to mirror.

I...I can't...I'm not strong like I thought I was...but I...I don't want Maddy to be enslaved again. I just can't do anything to stop myself!

"I don't want to fight you either, so come with us and we won't have to fight each other. It's simple."

Peater got over to Maddy. "You're going to serve me."
I...I can't...I'm not strong like I thought I was...but I...I don't want Maddy to be enslaved again. I just can't do anything to stop myself!

"I don't want to fight you either, so come with us and we won't have to fight each other. It's simple."
"No I'm not coming with you. You're not going to make me" Maddy turned seeing peater"Now you I don't mind fighting " she punches him.

Peter found them again. "Eris!" He grabbed her tightly. "I'm not letting go. Fight."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back