• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Or... we could rescue Thanos and have him doing all the heavy lifting. After all, my brainwashing should work for another two or three weeks." Joey said.
"Nah. I wanna do something." Peter sais. *Havn't been any use this entire fight." (Btw what did you think of Jeremy's one-liner.)

"Nah. I wanna do something." Peter sais. *Havn't been any use this entire fight." (Btw what did you think of Jeremy's one-liner.)
(Laughed on the inside. On the outside I'm too hungry to have any emotion.) "Um... really?" Joey asked as the parademons began disappearing into portals.

"Or... we could rescue Thanos and have him doing all the heavy lifting. After all, my brainwashing should work for another two or three weeks." Joey said.
Eris lowers her wand and looks at Joey. "Rescue Thanos....I never thought I'd even consider it. However, he has proven useful as of late, so I guess I can help wit that." She closes her eyes and her snowglobe fades away. "Plus, the time it'll take for us to get to him should be long enough to replenish a good bit of my mental stamina."

Walking down the streets, a tall lad swayed side to side moving his arms in a slow motion. He hummed softly looking for something to do. “Wonder where everyone is” he muttered as the streets seemed quite. Dante enjoyed causing trouble, he enjoyed messing with hero’s.

But today felt different where was everyone ? At least the part of the city he was in seemed quite. He just wanted attention and a chase. It even got to a point he fired his gun in the air and then licked the blade. (I didn’t know what to post so it’s a little short)

Walking down the streets, a tall lad swayed side to side moving his arms in a slow motion. He hummed softly looking for something to do. “Wonder where everyone is” he muttered as the streets seemed quite. Dante enjoyed causing trouble, he enjoyed messing with hero’s.

But today felt different where was everyone ? At least the part of the city he was in seemed quite. He just wanted attention and a chase. It even got to a point he fired his gun in the air and then licked the blade. (I didn’t know what to post so it’s a little short)
(Nah, you're good. We're just having a bit of a climax for an arc at the moment.)
An eldery Chinese man was sitting on a bench sipping his tea "You really shouldn't fire your gun like that, it's rude. Everyone is scared enough as is."

(Heads up, my arm has been hurting a lot these past few days. It actually hurts to type. I suspect it is inflammation from a light injury. Likely acquired in my sleep. I won't be posting too much as this pain is beyond annoying.)

(Nah, you're good. We're just having a bit of a climax for an arc at the moment.)
An eldery Chinese man was sitting on a bench sipping his tea "You really shouldn't fire your gun like that, it's rude. Everyone is scared enough as is."

Dante pauses for a moment looking to the guy. “Pfft why?” He asked scoffing. What was going on? (Hope your ok man )

Dante pauses for a moment looking to the guy. “Pfft why?” He asked scoffing. What was going on? (Hope your ok man )
"An alien invasion has made most of the Earth inhabitable. Strange micro-weapons killing our scientists." He blew on the tea to cool it down.

(Heads up, my arm has been hurting a lot these past few days. It actually hurts to type. I suspect it is inflammation from a light injury. Likely acquired in my sleep. I won't be posting too much as this pain is beyond annoying.)
(That's fine. Take your time and focus on getting better. Your health comes first.)

Eris nods.
"Yeah, who knows if he'll go off the deep end again and try to wipe out half of existence. I'll call him an ally if it benefits us, but he's far from being considered a friend."
She nods. "Agreed"
"I nearly died last time with the snap, I will see what I can do to turn things around but like I said, the brainwashing will eventually wear off and he will try to kill us all." Joey replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back