• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy nods. ,",Got it we'll try Jeremy"
Joey opened a portal and took the gauntlet "We focus on Darkseid first. Then we head to Apokolips and rescue Thanos." He said
(just tell me when) Jeremy kept trying to find the opportune moment. That moment where he knew he could make the shot. He's have to get in close. Probably be at point blank range. That's fine. It was job to get in close and get back out even before he had super speed.
Eris taps her palm a few times with her wand, thinking about how much mental stamina she has left.
"I can try freezing him. As long as this snowglobe stays up, I should be able to send out a continuous frost blast to at least keep him in place."

Eris taps her palm a few times with her wand, thinking about how much mental stamina she has left.
"I can try freezing him. As long as this snowglobe stays up, I should be able to send out a continuous frost blast to at least keep him in place."
"Good idea" maddy said

(just tell me when) Jeremy kept trying to find the opportune moment. That moment where he knew he could make the shot. He's have to get in close. Probably be at point blank range. That's fine. It was job to get in close and get back out even before he had super speed.
She nods. "Sounds like a plan"
(Of course.)
Darkseid looked at them "You will give me the guantlet or suffer a fate worse than death." Joey smirked as he looked at Jeremy "GO LONG!" He shouted as he cocked his arm back and threw the gauntlet high into the sky like a football. Immediately, parademons began chasing after the airborne guantlet. Joey pulled out the sniper and began firing upon each one before they could catch the gauntlet.

(Of course.)
Darkseid looked at them "You will give me the guantlet or suffer a fate worse than death." Joey smirked as he looked at Jeremy "GO LONG!" He shouted as he cocked his arm back and threw the gauntlet high into the sky like a football. Immediately, parademons began chasing after the airborne guantlet. Joey pulled out the sniper and began firing upon each one before they could catch the gauntlet.
Jeremy sped off easily outrunning the Parademons. He ran up a wall and jumped off. The momentum carries him all the way. He grabbed the gauntlet and landed his feet leaving skidmarks on the ground.

"Good idea" maddy said
(Of course.)
Jeremy sped off easily outrunning the Parademons. He ran up a wall and jumped off. The momentum carries him all the way. He grabbed the gauntlet and landed his feet leaving skidmarks on the ground.
Eris takes a deep breath and puts up a barrier behind her. Then, she points her wand at Darkseid and fires an ice beam at him in an attempt to freeze him. She keeps the beam focused on him even if it does temporarily stop him just to try and keep him that way longer.

(Of course.)
"nice catch" Maddy said

Eris takes a deep breath and puts up a barrier behind her. Then, she points her wand at Darkseid and fires an ice beam at him in an attempt to freeze him. She keeps the beam focused on him even if it does temporarily stop him just to try and keep him that way longer.
"nice catch" Maddy said
Darkseid looked at the Parademons "Go back to our prisoner, prevent him from escaping. I will handle these welps." The parademons began to retreat into a boom tube as Darkseid punched the ice beam from Eris. Joey sent a text to Jeremy "How do you feel about playing bait? We'll handle tieing him up."
Emily started smoking a cigarette.
Dragunov Dragunov
Haruhi began to tear up"Everyone's... dead..."

Darkseid looked at the Parademons "Go back to our prisoner, prevent him from escaping. I will handle these welps." The parademons began to retreat into a boom tube as Darkseid punched the ice beam from Eris. Joey sent a text to Jeremy "How do you feel about playing bait? We'll handle tieing him up."

Jeremy responded by speeding off and coming back with a straw and something in his hands. He sped in front of Darksied. "Spitball!" He put the straw in his mouth and with his super speed shot tens of spitballs at the man's face

Eris continues firing the ice beam in an attempt to freeze his arm.

Emily puts out the cigarette and walks back in.

Maddy turned intoA werewolf waiting for Joey's signal.

Eris continues firing the ice beam in an attempt to freeze his arm.
Maddy turned intoA werewolf waiting for Joey's signal.
Jeremy responded by speeding off and coming back with a straw and something in his hands. He sped in front of Darksied. "Spitball!" He put the straw in his mouth and with his super speed shot tens of spitballs at the man's face
"YOU INSOLENT LITTLE" Darkseid shot his omega beams at Jeremy as he was struck by Eris's ice. Joey immediately ran to Darkseid and kicked him in the back of the head "Over here!" The omega beams then missed Jeremy but twisted around to Joey who began running.
Emily puts out the cigarette and walks back in.
She saw that Haruhi had disappeared.

"YOU INSOLENT LITTLE" Darkseid shot his omega beams at Jeremy as he was struck by Eris's ice. Joey immediately ran to Darkseid and kicked him in the back of the head "Over here!" The omega beams then missed Jeremy but twisted around to Joey who began running.

(I have the one liner. I have it!) Jeremy ran around in circles waiting for Joey's orders. He had to admit he could jump the gun left to his own devices with one shot left he had to get it just right."

(I have the one liner. I have it!) Jeremy ran around in circles waiting for Joey's orders. He had to admit he could jump the gun left to his own devices with one shot left he had to get it just right."
Eris glances at Joey running from the omega beams and then at Jeremy running around in circles. She trusts that Joey can avoid being hit, but still tries to keep him in her sights just in case. Considering the situation, she decides that the best thing she could do would be to try and keep Darkseid stationary with his focus away from Jeremy. She uses her wand to place blades under her shoes, creating makeshift ice skates in case she needs to start running. Afterwards, she fires an ice beam at Darkseid's feet in an attempt to keep him stuck in place.

Maddy ran at Darkseid and punch him.

Eris glances at Joey running from the omega beams and then at Jeremy running around in circles. She trusts that Joey can avoid being hit, but still tries to keep him in her sights just in case. Considering the situation, she decides that the best thing she could do would be to try and keep Darkseid stationary with his focus away from Jeremy. She uses her wand to place blades under her shoes, creating makeshift ice skates in case she needs to start running. Afterwards, she fires an ice beam at Darkseid's feet in an attempt to keep him stuck in place.
Maddy ran at Darkseid and punch him.
His feet covered in ice, Darkseid was struck by Maddy "NOW!" Joey shouted as he kept running from the omega beams.

His feet covered in ice, Darkseid was struck by Maddy "NOW!" Joey shouted as he kept running from the omega beams.
Jeremy sped to the back of Darksied aiming the gun at his head. "Here's your anti-life equation motherfucker." He pulled the trigger firing the last bullet.

Emily sighed. "Great, Now she's gone and i have no gear." She said sarcastically.
Dragunov Dragunov

With the pull of the trigger, the bullet ripped through Darkseid and he remained there motionless "We ain't done yet, we still gotta get rid of these aliens." Joey said
Seeing Darkseid motionless, Eris turns her attention back to the parademons and fires several ice beams at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back