• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Honestly... I want a burger." She said

Haruhi hugged her back "We just need to find a place that's safe... there was an old meth lab my nephew abandoned a while ago.
"Yeah. Yeah let's go get a burger. What do you say Arcanine? Wanna burger?" Arcanine barked happily

The assault carrier laying siege to new York had managed to break the dome containg the Tiberium and the drone platform, the drone platform then began building constructors which in turn began building structures for the alien race.

After which all high rise buildings in new York were destroyed as the carrier moved on to another part of the city

"Yeah. Yeah let's go get a burger. What do you say Arcanine? Wanna burger?" Arcanine barked happily
"Burger it is." Demy said "But where will we get a burger around here?" She asked

"I have no idea" nyx said

"Thank you." She said and walked out of the limo.
"Then find one." Darkseid said "If need be, I will contact the Syndicate."

An old man in a wheelchair looked at Maddy "Excuse me, by any chance do you know Joey Yamamoto?"

The assault carrier laying siege to new York had managed to break the dome containg the Tiberium and the drone platform, the drone platform then began building constructors which in turn began building structures for the alien race.

After which all high rise buildings in new York were destroyed as the carrier moved on to another part of the city
(And if you look to your left, you will see New York's crippling debt due to ANOTHER alien invasion. On our right will be the crying widows and motherless children as they witnesses many of their loved ones perish in the fray. And coming right up on our tour is Tom Cruise's house which has seven bathrooms!)

(And if you look to your left, you will see New York's crippling debt due to ANOTHER alien invasion. On our right will be the crying widows and motherless children as they witnesses many of their loved ones perish in the fray. And coming right up on our tour is Tom Cruise's house which has seven bathrooms!)

(Lol, but no, new York city is now uninhabitable, aside from pockets of people still trying to get out of the city)

(Also his house has been destroyed too, lol)

"Burger it is." Demy said "But where will we get a burger around here?" She asked

An old man in a wheelchair looked at Maddy "Excuse me, by any chance do you know Joey Yamamoto?"
"It's Edgewood there's gotta be some somehwere."

(wait Darksied can travel through dimensions?)

(in the Ben 10 vs Green lantern one they said he only has access to 10 aliens at any time which was incorrect)

(They intentionally used 10 year old Ben, when they should have used 16 year old Ben with the ultimatrix)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back