• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Burger it is." Demy said "But where will we get a burger around here?" She asked

"Then find one." Darkseid said "If need be, I will contact the Syndicate."

An old man in a wheelchair looked at Maddy "Excuse me, by any chance do you know Joey Yamamoto?"
"Ill see what I can do" she said

Maddy nods. "Yes I do"

(wait Darksied can travel through dimensions?)
(Yes. The Darksied you are facing is an avatar he creates. If the actual Darksied tried to enter our universe, he would destroy it by merely existing which would ruin his plans to dominate the multiverse.)

"Ill see what I can do" she said

Maddy nods. "Yes I do"
Darksied opened a portal "Return to Edgewood... and see what you can learn about the spires on the Earth. I wonder if they can help me find the other stones and the anti-life equation."

"Come have a seat... There is something I wish to give him." the old man said.

"Well anywhere works for me." Demy replied The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Darksied opened a portal "Return to Edgewood... and see what you can learn about the spires on the Earth. I wonder if they can help me find the other stones and the anti-life equation."

"Come have a seat... There is something I wish to give him." the old man said.

"Well anywhere works for me." Demy replied The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Okay then" nyx went through the portal.

She nods and takes a seat.

As she feels her greenhouse about to be destroyed, Eris retreats as she doesn't think she can take on whatever's inside by herself, especially after seeing her structure get shattered. She makes her way back to Avengers Tower as quickly as she can, preparing to use the teleporter to go back to Edgewood, but waiting for a moment in case her presence may still be needed in New York.

As she feels her greenhouse about to be destroyed, Eris retreats as she doesn't think she can take on whatever's inside by herself, especially after seeing her structure get shattered. She makes her way back to Avengers Tower as quickly as she can, preparing to use the teleporter to go back to Edgewood, but waiting for a moment in case her presence may still be needed in New York.

(The tower is nothing but rubble, yhe carrier destroyed it before destroying the dome)

"Well then, let's get going" She said as she began walking.

"His grandfather and I were detectives for the LAPD years ago. Many things occurred during our investigations. Supervillains, criminals, so forth... then we met the Hatless Army. I'm sure you're familiar with them." He replied
"yes I am." She nods.

"Well then, let's get going" She said as she began walking.

"His grandfather and I were detectives for the LAPD years ago. Many things occurred during our investigations. Supervillains, criminals, so forth... then we met the Hatless Army. I'm sure you're familiar with them." He replied
Emily follows her. "Yeah" she said

"yes I am." She nods.
"Well... we had run ins with demons.. angels... and all sorts. One day we were met by someone who gave us a strange rock and specific instructions. To hand the rock to a Maddy Smith or Joey Yamamoto." He replied before pulling out an envelope. "There is a key to a lockbox not far from here... they said you would need it... never thought it would be needed but guess I'm wrong. And they said to bring it to Wayne or Luthor."
Emily follows her. "Yeah" she said
"So... that was an interesting experience, but do me a favor. Never let another guy into my place without letting me know." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back