• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I see... Hopefully those spires won't do anything about it." They arrived at the airport. "Black jet right there." He said "Chef has a sushi special waiting for you with some hot tea."
"Yeah, just another thing to add with things going wrong." She said. "Thanks" she grabs her bag and gets on the jet.

"Absolutely not. I'm not leaving without you."
"And I'm not letting you die again!" She yells with worry in her tone. "Maybe the two of us can get rid of this thing right now, maybe we can't. We don't know what other tricks that ship has up its sleeve, so I think we'd be better off with as many nearby allies as we can get being here. I just...I just need to make sure you make it back to them safely. I'll follow behind you."

"And I'm not letting you die again!" She yells with worry in her tone. "Maybe the two of us can get rid of this thing right now, maybe we can't. We don't know what other tricks that ship has up its sleeve, so I think we'd be better off with as many nearby allies as we can get being here. I just...I just need to make sure you make it back to them safely. I'll follow behind you."
"Then call them with you card!" He yelled. "I'm not leaving you on your own."

"Oh... Perfect." Peter said. "As if we don't have anough to deal with with Darksied."

As he stood there the wormhole opened up for another ship to emerge
Screenshot_2020-01-26-19-56-56.png

The ship descended as its shield generator kicked on, then it launched its 8 armored attack drones which then began to lay siege to the nearby city, almost imidiately targeting Avengers tower

As he stood there the wormhole opened up for another ship to emerge
View attachment 672445

The ship descended as its shield generator kicked on, then it launched its 8 armored attack drones which then began to lay siege to the nearby city, almost imidiately targeting Avengers tower
Peter looked over there, "Their targeting avenger's tower. Who are these guys!?" (You know there's way to put just the image there using a phone.

Peter looked over there, "Their targeting avenger's tower. Who are these guys!?" (You know there's way to put just the image there using a phone.

(Yes I do, but for me its easier to just post the screen shot like that)

They both heard something that sounded like a loud horn (similar to the tripod from war of the worlds) as the wormhole above the ship began to expand LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Oh... Perfect." Peter said. "As if we don't have anough to deal with with Darksied."
"Well, looks like running may not be an option anymore." Eris said. She tries to use her card to call the Avengers. "I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I feel like I may not need to use it considering the tower's under attack."
She lands back on the top of the dome and draws in solar/lunar energy to charge her wings.

"Well, looks like running may not be an option anymore." Eris said. She tries to use her card to call the Avengers. "I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I feel like I may not need to use it considering the tower's under attack."
She lands back on the top of the dome and draws in solar/lunar energy to charge her wings.
"Oh man. This is way bigger than me." Peter said under his breath. "Can you get me up there. Maybe I can dismantle it from the inside."

"Oh man. This is way bigger than me." Peter said under his breath. "Can you get me up there. Maybe I can dismantle it from the inside."
"Sure thing!" Eris said. She turns towards Peter and shoots vines out of her hands. They wrap around him and she roots herself to the dome for stability. Then, she pulls back and retracts the vines, causing them to lift him up and catapult him at the ship.

"Sure thing!" Eris said. She turns towards Peter and shoots vines out of her hands. They wrap around him and she roots herself to the dome for stability. Then, she pulls back and retracts the vines, causing them to lift him up and catapult him at the ship.
Peter shot like a bullet towards the ship. He let a webline fly in an attempt to attatch to the ship

(It would proabably go through the dome if she throws him to the ship. she controls what can and can't go through the dome)
(Well if she says it does that's fine)
(*he, she's on top of the dome and threw him from the outside at the ship. She had to touch the dome to draw upon its powers and use the vines since she's outside of it, which is why she went from floating above it to landing on it. The only power she can take out of the glass dome is the grass wings. Hopefully that clears things up a bit.)

(*he, she's on top of the dome and threw him from the outside at the ship. She had to touch the dome to draw upon its powers and use the vines since she's outside of it, which is why she went from floating above it to landing on it. The only power she can take out of the glass dome is the grass wings. Hopefully that clears things up a bit.)

(It doesn't really, but fair enough, Peter would unfortunately get affected by the surrounding radiation around the ship as soon as he gwt in a the dome) The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

(Spider-Man has a fair amount of Radiation resistance. His blood is literally radioactive)

(Well not this radiation, if he survives, he will be will most likely loose his powers, or his powers will be severely altered, in only saying this because the game these crystals come from can kill and mutate a standard human into a quadraped viscous creature in mere seconds)

(Well not this radiation, if he survives, he will be will most likely loose his powers, or his powers will be severely altered, in only saying this because the game these crystals come from can kill and mutate a standard human into a quadraped viscous creature in mere seconds)
(So what you're saying is I can't do anything useful... great)

(So what you're saying is I can't do anything useful... great)

(Let me finish, since the crystal from the game itself is extremely deadly, I know i will have to downgrade it for this, so ill give normal humans a minute in the field, for spider man can last 2.5 minutes before the field begins to effect him, also no he really wont be able to do anything against the ship)

(Okay but like. Spider-Man is far more resilient than a person. If he lasts that little time then most heroes apart from like Hulk would last even less as long)

(Ok fair enough) (how about 10 minutes, and as his time gets lower, he will begin to feel hotter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back