• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He rolled his eyes. "Just don't get caught. I'd rather not have to kill any innocent people. I'm not heartless."
"Yeah, yeah im good at what I do." She smirked and walked into a jewellery store "hmm this bracelet looks nice." She used her psychic abilities to talk to Leonidas through her mind "hey cause a distraction for me will you?"

"Yeah, yeah im good at what I do." She smirked and walked into a jewellery store "hmm this bracelet looks nice." She used her psychic abilities to talk to Leonidas through her mind "hey cause a distraction for me will you?"
He walked into the store. Alright. He walked up to the clerk pulling out a fake diamond. "I would like to return this diamond." He pestered and annoyed everyone in the room drawing focus.

He walked into the store. Alright. He walked up to the clerk pulling out a fake diamond. "I would like to return this diamond." He pestered and annoyed everyone in the room drawing focus.
She walked over to the bracelet and used her magic to create a fake. She then swapped the fake and the real. She placed the real bracelet on her hand and walked out.

She walked over to the bracelet and used her magic to create a fake. She then swapped the fake and the real. She placed the real bracelet on her hand and walked out.
Leonidas ducked out of the way of a punch and walked out as the people in the store dissolved into a fist fight. He found his eyes falling upon a game he really wanted to play. "okay my turn."

Leonidas ducked out of the way of a punch and walked out as the people in the store dissolved into a fist fight. He found his eyes falling upon a game he really wanted to play. "okay my turn."

"You'll make a good partner, stay here im gonna go flush this down a toilet." She began skipping her way to the bathroom

She flushed the bracelet down the toilet, this brought her great pleasure. She walked her way back to the game store "its official whenever I steal im bringing you along." She smiled

Ariel got one of her playing cards and sneakily threw it at one of the skylights causing it to shatter, a couple of seconds later the card appears back in her hand "like my little magic trick?" She giggled and watched as the people would all flock to the broken glass, " it would be so easy just to kill them, maybe one day I will." She sighed and continued to watch

Ariel got one of her playing cards and sneakily threw it at one of the skylights causing it to shatter, a couple of seconds later the card appears back in her hand "like my little magic trick?" She giggled and watched as the people would all flock to the broken glass, " it would be so easy just to kill them, maybe one day I will." She sighed and continued to watch
"Oof. Remind me never to get on your bad side." He said. He didn't kill Innocents generally. Thought it was a step too far. He slipped the game into his own little pocket dimension and walked out.

"There's no such thing as innocents, everyone does things they shouldn't everyone is a little crazy. I just don't like to hide my myself." She stopped reading his mind and started twirling a card around in her hand.

"There's no such thing as innocents, everyone does things they shouldn't everyone is a little crazy. I just don't like to hide my myself." She stopped reading his mind and started twirling a card around in her hand.
"I... Am not in a mood to argue." He said. "Why? Would you? She makes a wonderful point." A jovial voice said behind them. The man in question was the Joker smiling as he always did. "Shhh. No one needs to know I'm here. At least not yet."

Ariel's expression changes she seems different, her normal cheery and crazy self had vanished she sensed something was off but she was to distracted to make anything of it.

Ariel's expression changes she seems different, her normal cheery and crazy self had vanished she sensed something was off but she was to distracted to make anything of it.
"Hello? Anyone home?" The Joker waved his hands in front of her face. "No? Oh well." He looked at Leo. "I'll be taking her now." He pulled out a tiny gun that had a big effect as he shot Leonidas in the stomach. "Bang!" He yelled happily.

Ariel snapped out of her thoughts got a card and prepared to throw it "NO!" She yelled.

She removes the lollipop from her mouth and crushes it on the end under her shoe. "Ya know you shouldn't have done that." She throws multiple cards at Joker in quick succession

Ariel snapped out of her thoughts got a card and prepared to throw it "NO!" She yelled.

She removes the lollipop from her mouth and crushes it on the end under her shoe. "Ya know you shouldn't have done that." She throws multiple cards at Joker in quick succession
They hit cutting him up in places but he just laughed madly. "Ooh. I think the little girl's gone mad!" He said gleefully.

She smirks "oh you haven't seen mad yet." She uses her magic to break the glass windows I no the surrounding stores and fires the shards at him.

She smirks "oh you haven't seen mad yet." She uses her magic to break the glass windows I no the surrounding stores and fires the shards at him.
He pulled teenage boy no older than 16 in front of him. The boubwas hit by the shards. "Oh thank you young man." He said casually tossing the body aside. He was grabbed by his collar by Leonidas. "Still alive? What fun!" Joker said. "I steal powers and I've met wolverine. You do the math." Leonidas said throwing Joker through the wall.

Ariel runs up and hugs Leonidas "thank God your okay." She turns around to face joker. The wind gets faster and stronger all of Ariels clothes turn red and orange "burn" after saying this the area around joker explodes

Ariel runs up and hugs Leonidas "thank God your okay." She turns around to face joker. The wind gets faster and stronger all of Ariels clothes turn red and orange "burn" after saying this the area around joker explodes
"Whoa!" He said. He clearly hadn't expected the hug. Joker should have screamed. It should have been one of the most painful experiences of his life. But he just laughed. Like it was the funniest thing in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back