• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"STOP LAUGHING YOU SICK BASTARD." she screams and fires more glass shards
He just laughed more the pain only furthuring whatever sick joke he was laughing at. Leonidas took her hand. "Alright that's enough. We're only fueling the fire by staying. Come on." He said in a rare instance of seriousness.

"Oh, ill be fueling a fire in a minute." She looks around at the destruction she caused shoves Leonidas's hand away and runs away

She begins walking back to the shopping centre with a large barrel of gasoline which looks massive on her small body "get ready to burn you twisted monster"

She begins walking back to the shopping centre with a large barrel of gasoline which looks massive on her small body "get ready to burn you twisted monster"
The heroes were showing up to take care of the joker. One in particular. Spider-Man had put out the fire. "Take him. Make sure he gets treated and then send him to the Asylum. Arkham's being rebuilt in Edgewood. There should be a place for him there.

"Arial. This isn't helping anymore." He said.
View attachment 657991
"Yeah, Quite a bit actually." She replied
Mewtwo's pokeball shook. "Stay in there Mewtwo we're in public."

The heroes were showing up to take care of the joker. One in particular. Spider-Man had put out the fire. "Take him. Make sure he gets treated and then send him to the Asylum. Arkham's being rebuilt in Edgewood. There should be a place for him there.

"Arial. This isn't helping anymore." He said.
Mewtwo's pokeball shook. "Stay in there Mewtwo we're in public."
" why is it shaking, it's making me a little nervous" Emily said

" why is it shaking, it's making me a little nervous" Emily said
"Mewtwo is doesn't like that I agreed to this." Josh said. I am keeping a close eye on you. If you betray my trainer again I'll make sure it haunts you. Emily felt a unbearable urge to get on with it. To just get it done.

"Mewtwo is doesn't like that I agreed to this." Josh said. I am keeping a close eye on you. If you betray my trainer again I'll make sure it haunts you. Emily felt a unbearable urge to get on with it. To just get it done.
Im doing this for the greater good, now get out of my head Mewtwo. Emily quickly grabbed Josh's arm, got up and held a dagger close to his neck. She electrified the dagger. " I need Mewtwo's ball as well, if he comes out things are going to get messy for everyone, I'm sorry Josh I wish there was another way." She said.

( I fudged up on this one)

Im doing this for the greater good, now get out of my head Mewtwo. Emily quickly grabbed Josh's arm, got up and held a dagger close to his neck. She electrified the dagger. " I need Mewtwo's ball as well, if he comes out things are going to get messy for everyone, I'm sorry Josh I wish there was another way." She said.

( I fudged up on this one)
"Whoa!" He said. "Emily. Calm down." He said. He looked around. "I'll go with you. But out the knife down."

"They? Who?'
" a job I did for my old employer went South and rubbed someone the wrong way and shook the wrong trees, so they kidnapped my so they kidnapped my family and found that I was close to you oh, they threatened my family's life and mine, they said they'll let me and my family go, and live in exchange for you and one of your Pokemon for an experiment so I had no other choice." She said as she shed a tear

" a job I did for my old employer went South and rubbed someone the wrong way and shook the wrong trees, so they kidnapped my so they kidnapped my family and found that I was close to you oh, they threatened my family's life and mine, they said they'll let me and my family go, and live in exchange for you and one of your Pokemon for an experiment so I had no other choice." She said as she shed a tear
Josh sighed. "Mewtwo?" He asked. If she's lying she's certainly a very good one. I can't read her mind. Josh nodded. "Alright."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back