• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

she kissed him, "nice hideout ya got here"
"A lot nicer with someone else around for a change." He said. "Anyway this is where I live. It's where I sleep. Where I plan. Weather I decide to be a good boy of a naughty one." He said turning in a stereo and letting the stereo play whatever was over the radio. Green day.

"Well i only just got here so i dont even have a place to stay yet lol" she smiled and looked around the hideout

"Well i only just got here so i dont even have a place to stay yet lol" she smiled and looked around the hideout
"Sure ya do. I literally just seduced you. Remember? The kiss? You liked it." He said. The hideout was more of a palace. It had multiple rooms all of which had a purpose. Most of the rooms seemed dedicated to entertainment and food. Lots and lots of food. But Leo certainly wasn't out of shape for how much he seemed to like eating.

"great which rooms mine!" she casts a spell summoning a couple suitcases filled to the brim with stuff
"Any and all rooms. I don't really have a bedroom. But I have a bed in every room." He said. "Anyway. I'm starved. Lunch?" He asked splitting himself into multiple copies.

"which one of you am i having lunch with?"
"They're just bringing the food." They came out with a literal mountain of food. At least five feet tall. They gave her a sizable helping of chicken though not nearly as large. Leo dig in as the clones disappeared. "Sorry. Ya see I've copied a lot of powers over the years.... One of the draw backs is that my body burns through energy. So I need to eat."

Ariel looks in amazement at his powers. "Yeah, you must get exhausted"
"Well so long as I keep a steady calorie intake or just really dig in at meals I don't need to worry about fatigue as much." He finished his food and gave a Hardy belch. "Excuse me." He said. "Anyway I still have to sleep obviously. Just not anymore than the average person."

"Have you ever ran out of energy mid-fight."
"Oh yeah. Christmas. I was drunk and kidnap the mayor. I got put in jail for a year. From the first day of the January all the way to the last of december. Made a calendar while I was in prison wanna see?"

"sure!" She smiled
He got up and walked over to a box labeled "PRISON." He fished around for a second before pulling it out. It was a beaten up calendar made of twelve sheets of construction paper. He handed it to her. Each month had a crude sketch to go with it. Not the best artwork but good enough to tell which holiday he looked forward to. "St. Patrick's day was the best. I'm the reason that cops have a green uniform varient now."

"how'd you manage that?"
"Well I pinched one so hard that he had to go to the infirmary. Of course no.one could prove it was me so I got off free. But I did leave a rather wordy note saying that they should invest in holiday friendly uniforms. I tried to get the female guards to wear something more revealing but turns out the only ones who went for it were the hags." He said with a shrug. "Now I'm not saying I'm shallow but when you try to change a cop uniform into a crop top and shorts skirt you kind of hope for the sexy ones to wear it." He leaned back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back