• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Emily rides a motorcycle to the entrance of a trail in the woods with the intent of having a relaxing walk. She starts walking down the trail while pondering about how she's not really fast enough or strong enough or even durable enough to save people from Big threats.

" when the need arises I could hold my own against threats but I can't really help people when it comes to high-powered people or just big threats in general I'm just not strong enough" emily said as she sat down on the bench

Emily rides a motorcycle to the entrance of a trail in the woods with the intent of having a relaxing walk. She starts walking down the trail while pondering about how she's not really fast enough or strong enough or even durable enough to save people from Big threats.
" when the need arises I could hold my own against threats but I can't really help people when it comes to high-powered people or just big threats in general I'm just not strong enough" emily said as she sat down on the bench
The wind blew. As if whispering it called to her. To go off the beaten trail. To go deep into the forest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back