• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I've heard rumors of a wish granter in the forest." Bruce said. "I doubt it'll come to that. Mr. Stark has been nice enough to provide me with a place to stay for now. I don't like it but the batcave is compromised."
"What do you intend to do with the wish granter?" James asked

"Give it to me later, you need to go home" maddy said.

"Woo let's go!" Roxie said. Isanne just stayed where she was.

Venus was silently looking at the garden.
Peter nodded.

"Come on Issane." Jackson said holding his hand. "It'll be fun. You can hide your bag. Link won't go looking."

"You okay?" Medic asked.

Peter nodded.

"Come on Issane." Jackson said holding his hand. "It'll be fun. You can hide your bag. Link won't go looking."

"You okay?" Medic asked.
Maddy walked over to Sans. "Let's go"

"I'm pretty sure I'll just stick out." Isanne said. Roxie laughed. "Don't worry about that, come on,"

"Yeah I'm okay" she said

Maddy walked over to Sans. "Let's go"

"I'm pretty sure I'll just stick out." Isanne said. Roxie laughed. "Don't worry about that, come on,"

"Yeah I'm okay" she said
"alrighty." Sans took her back home.

Sam also laughed. "My resteraunt is a place for the people that stick out." He said unfurling his large black wings.

"Good good. I admit I was a little hesitant to bring you here." Medic said. "But I trust you."

"alrighty." Sans took her back home.

Sam also laughed. "My resteraunt is a place for the people that stick out." He said unfurling his large black wings.

"Good good. I admit I was a little hesitant to bring you here." Medic said. "But I trust you."
Maddy went back to her room

"OK...I'll join you" isanne said

"I'm glad you do" she said

Sans leaned against her door. "so... any ideas on how to bring him back?" He asked. "please don't tell me your gonna go back to crying yourself to sleep."

"Yay." Jackson said.

Medic smiled. He walked up to Venus and handed her a slip of paper. "This is obviously just a slip of paper from man who is no longer allowed to practice medicine but... I give you a clean bill of health. Physically and mentally. You can go wherever you want now. You don't have to stay if you don't want."

Sans leaned against her door. "so... any ideas on how to bring him back?" He asked. "please don't tell me your gonna go back to crying yourself to sleep."

"Yay." Jackson said.

Medic smiled. He walked up to Venus and handed her a slip of paper. "This is obviously just a slip of paper from man who is no longer allowed to practice medicine but... I give you a clean bill of health. Physically and mentally. You can go wherever you want now. You don't have to stay if you don't want."
Demy was making milkshakes "So when's the funeral?" She said from the kitchen

"Yay." Jackson said.

"no not really and I'm getting out of my PJs" she said

She set her bag down. "Okay let's go"

Venus smiled. "Thank you"

"no not really and I'm getting out of my PJs" she said

She set her bag down. "Okay let's go"

Venus smiled. "Thank you"
Sans walked off.

They all went to Sam's resteraunt.

Medic smiled back. "Team we're heading back now." He said. "You can come with us or stay here. It is up to you."

Demy sighed "Sorry." she looked at Maddy "You should probably go there then. Might as well begin preparations."
Josh stood up picking up his pokémon. He began to walk to the habitat. He set Scorbunny down and looked around. A lot of his Pokemon wanted to see other places in this world. Some of them were getting restless.

Peter landed outside his own house. Eris could see him through the window. He hadn't seen her in a week.
"I don't know. I haven't been to the morgue" Maddy said when she walked by
Demy sighed "Sorry." she looked at Maddy "You should probably go there then. Might as well begin preparations."
"I'll be back. Gonna go check on Peter. He doesn't look too happy." Eris said before skipping out of the house and towards Peter. "Hey there."

"I'll be back. Gonna go check on Peter. He doesn't look too happy." Eris said before skipping out of the house and towards Peter. "Hey there."
Peter took one step into his house before he crumpled to the floor falling face first. He wasn't even trying to get back up or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back