• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy went to wherever peter was . she didnt have her embalm Peater had taken that from her. She just went wolf and pounced on doc ock.

"Yeah she started it!" Roxie said. "What even is she?"

When they got to the garden to their surprise it was healthy, it looked like the garden was being taken care of. There was a pile of tools resting against a tree.
"Hey I got this!" Peter yelled as he webbed up Occtavius. "you were losing." Sans said.

"An alien. And a new friend." Jackson said. "Issane why did you attack my friends?"

"Huh?" Scout said. "This is suspicious."

"Hey I got this!" Peter yelled as he webbed up Occtavius. "you were losing." Sans said.

"An alien. And a new friend." Jackson said. "Issane why did you attack my friends?"

"Huh?" Scout said. "This is suspicious."
"Yeah looked like you were losing " maddy said still in wolf form.

"I didnt know they were your friends." She said.

"Wow..its still the same...well almost, those plants over there are new" Venus pointed to a small part of the garden with veggies

"Yeah looked like you were losing " maddy said still in wolf form.

"I didnt know they were your friends." She said.

"Wow..its still the same...well almost, those plants over there are new" Venus pointed to a small part of the garden with veggies
"I'm fine." Peter said. "take off your mask." Sans said. "No." Peter said. "no one is around. take... off your mask." Sans said. "Why?" Peter said. "so that we can see just how bad your treating yourself."

"You should apologize." Jackson said. "What are you guys doing here?" Sam held out a present. "Happy 20th."

Scout walked over curious

"I'm fine." Peter said. "take off your mask." Sans said. "No." Peter said. "no one is around. take... off your mask." Sans said. "Why?" Peter said. "so that we can see just how bad your treating yourself."

"You should apologize." Jackson said. "What are you guys doing here?" Sam held out a present. "Happy 20th."

Scout walked over curious
maddy changed back to normal. She was still in her PJs. "Peter please'

Isanne crossed her arms. " I'm sorry"

Venus just walked around

maddy changed back to normal. She was still in her PJs. "Peter please'

Isanne crossed her arms. " I'm sorry"

Venus just walked around
Peter sighed. He pulled off his mask. He has a beard and bags under his eyes. His hair was greasy and his breath was awful. His eyes were red.

"It's fine. Right Roxie?" Jackson asked. "20th...? Oh that's right." Jackson smacked his forehead. "Today's my birthday.

"Wonder who's been watching it." Scout said.

Peter sighed. He pulled off his mask. He has a beard and bags under his eyes. His hair was greasy and his breath was awful. His eyes were red.

"It's fine. Right Roxie?" Jackson asked. "20th...? Oh that's right." Jackson smacked his forehead. "Today's my birthday.

"Wonder who's been watching it." Scout said.
"Peter...you need to go home.. Get some rest" she said

"Yeah its fine" Roxie said. "How can you forget it's your birthday?"

"Couldn't be my sisters...maybe Hades. " she shrugged. "I don't know"

"Peter...you need to go home.. Get some rest" she said

"Yeah its fine" Roxie said. "How can you forget it's your birthday?"

"Couldn't be my sisters...maybe Hades. " she shrugged. "I don't know"
"No." Peter said. "I need to be out here. Doing my job." He said. "I have to make up for not saving him."

"It just wasn't.on my mind. Something a lot more interesting was on my mind. Or someone a lot more interesting."

"Maybe Janus. I know his good side has been around a lot more " scout said.

"No." Peter said. "I need to be out here. Doing my job." He said. "I have to make up for not saving him."

"It just wasn't.on my mind. Something a lot more interesting was on my mind. Or someone a lot more interesting."

"Maybe Janus. I know his good side has been around a lot more " scout said.
"Peter..he wanted to fight by himself. We didnt get a chance to help him.. I couldnt save him either! I tried to heal him and couldn't. " maddy frowned. "I'm tired of losing him"

Roxie nods and looks at Isanne. "So what's your story ? " isanne didn't say anything.

"Maybe" she said

"Peter..he wanted to fight by himself. We didnt get a chance to help him.. I couldnt save him either! I tried to heal him and couldn't. " maddy frowned. "I'm tired of losing him"

Roxie nods and looks at Isanne. "So what's your story ? " isanne didn't say anything.

"Maybe" she said
"I had that blue ring. I could have thrown that monster into space. He could still be alive! It's my fault! I'm responsible!" He cried out. "I'm always responsible. It's always my fault... It has to be..."

"She doesn't like questions." Jackson said.

Scout looked around. "Yo! Anyone here!?"

"I had that blue ring. I could have thrown that monster into space. He could still be alive! It's my fault! I'm responsible!" He cried out. "I'm always responsible. It's always my fault... It has to be..."

"She doesn't like questions." Jackson said.

Scout looked around. "Yo! Anyone here!?"
Maddy hugs him. "Stop blaming yourself, joey wouldn't want that"

"Yeah I don't. Like questions." Isanne said. Roxie held out her hand. "I'm Roxie". Isanne didnt shake it. " isanne"

Janus walks out from behind a tree. "Hello."

Maddy hugs him. "Stop blaming yourself, joey wouldn't want that"

"Yeah I don't. Like questions." Isanne said. Roxie held out her hand. "I'm Roxie". Isanne didnt shake it. " isanne"

Janus walks out from behind a tree. "Hello."
Peter got to his knees. "How... How can you still live with it all? I can't do it... Everytime things look up. Everytime I let my guard down... Someone I care about get hurt... I can't stand it anymore. What's the use? I can't save anyone who matters..."

"Issane. Be polite." Jackson urged. "She's not so bad."

Scout jumped. "Oh. Yo. You the one been takin' care of dis place?"

Peter got to his knees. "How... How can you still live with it all? I can't do it... Everytime things look up. Everytime I let my guard down... Someone I care about get hurt... I can't stand it anymore. What's the use? I can't save anyone who matters..."

"Issane. Be polite." Jackson urged. "She's not so bad."

Scout jumped. "Oh. Yo. You the one been takin' care of dis place?"
"Peter...its hard to live with. I barely sleep at night, I'm use to things going wrong, I'm use to people getting hurt or people hurting me... but I met you guys and joey and learned to keep my spirits up.". She hugs him tightly as she cries. " you want to help me drag joey back?"

"I'll have to take your word on it" Roxie said.

"No I'm not, I just keep the door open. "he said. Venus looked at him. " then who?". Janus smiled. "Maddy does come here when she gets a chance, you did teach her how to garden when she was little"

"Peter...its hard to live with. I barely sleep at night, I'm use to things going wrong, I'm use to people getting hurt or people hurting me... but I met you guys and joey and learned to keep my spirits up.". She hugs him tightly as she cries. " you want to help me drag joey back?"

"I'll have to take your word on it" Roxie said.

"No I'm not, I just keep the door open. "he said. Venus looked at him. " then who?". Janus smiled. "Maddy does come here when she gets a chance, you did teach her how to garden when she was little"
"We have to try..." Peter said.

Jackson picked up the present. "Wonder what's in here?" He began to unwrap it.

"Huh..." Scout said. "Dat's nice of her especially since after what's happened."

"We have to try..." Peter said.

Jackson picked up the present. "Wonder what's in here?" He began to unwrap it.

"Huh..." Scout said. "Dat's nice of her especially since after what's happened."
She wipes away her tears. "Good, now you go home, shave, rest and spend some time with Eris. I need to get a new suit "

Isanne watches

"Why would she.." Venus asked. Janus chuckled. "Because when she killed you she got your stuff. Plus she knows you cared about this place more than her."

She wipes away her tears. "Good, now you go home, shave, rest and spend some time with Eris. I need to get a new suit "

Isanne watches

"Why would she.." Venus asked. Janus chuckled. "Because when she killed you she got your stuff. Plus she knows you cared about this place more than her."
"I still have yours." Peter said.

He opened it completely. It was... A complete set of his favorite songs. "Oh hell yeah."

Scout looked around.

"I still have yours." Peter said.

He opened it completely. It was... A complete set of his favorite songs. "Oh hell yeah."

Scout looked around.
"oh you do?" She said

"Looks like you picked a good gift Sam" Roxie said

"Looking for something?" Janus asked

"oh you do?" She said

"Looks like you picked a good gift Sam" Roxie said

"Looking for something?" Janus asked
"Yeah." Peter said.

"Well I know my best friend better than anyone. Why don't you head to my Restaurant. Drinks on me." Sam said.

"Not really I guess." He said. Medic was.keeping on eye on Venus. Her mental state was still in question.

"Yeah." Peter said.

"Well I know my best friend better than anyone. Why don't you head to my Restaurant. Drinks on me." Sam said.

"Not really I guess." He said. Medic was.keeping on eye on Venus. Her mental state was still in question.
"Give it to me later, you need to go home" maddy said.

"Woo let's go!" Roxie said. Isanne just stayed where she was.

Venus was silently looking at the garden.

Bruce stood on top of a large building. Things had become infinitely more complicated. This world was not only fully populated but it was populated with people who knew him as a pop culture Icon. Bruce Wayne wouldn't work as a cover story anymore. Because in this world everyone knew Bruce Wayne was the Batman.
"Mr. Wayne?" James said from behind him "This world knows your identity... do you have a plan for this scenario?" He said as he was reading a Batman comic book

"Mr. Wayne?" James said from behind him "This world knows your identity... do you have a plan for this scenario?" He said as he was reading a Batman comic book
(I do. Rejin) "Call me Batman. And I'm thinking of something." Bruce said still looking stoic as ever.

(I do. Rejin) "Call me Batman. And I'm thinking of something." Bruce said still looking stoic as ever.
"Or... perhaps you could take a break? A vacation?" James said "It will not be easy with your enemies out there eventually learning about eachother... and eventually... you."

"Or... perhaps you could take a break? A vacation?" James said "It will not be easy with your enemies out there eventually learning about eachother... and eventually... you."
"I've heard rumors of a wish granter in the forest." Bruce said. "I doubt it'll come to that. Mr. Stark has been nice enough to provide me with a place to stay for now. I don't like it but the batcave is compromised."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back