• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Tyson and hunter)

"Where you going?" She asked

"Its fine medic. He can go ahead and do whatever." Venus had been working in their garden, it looked very beautiful
xJackson's 20th is tomorrow." Sam said.

"Wait. You:re not gonna wrap me in throny vines?"

Roxie nods. "Okay"

Venus smiled. "Then I won't"
Sam sighed. "Jackson should be home. You wanna come with me. We could of celebrate his birthday.

"Right." Jeremy walked up to her. "You've really been trying to be better huh?" He smiled and put a hand on her shoulder. "Good. I'm glad something goods happened recently. Because life back home is gettin' real shitty."

Sans sat out on the lawn and looked at Peter's house with a sigh. He was worried about Peter just as much as Maddy. While Maddy stayed cooped up in her room alone Peter never came home at all though he was equally solitary.

Sam sighed. "Jackson should be home. You wanna come with me. We could of celebrate his birthday.

"Right." Jeremy walked up to her. "You've really been trying to be better huh?" He smiled and put a hand on her shoulder. "Good. I'm glad something goods happened recently. Because life back home is gettin' real shitty."

Sans sat out on the lawn and looked at Peter's house with a sigh. He was worried about Peter just as much as Maddy. While Maddy stayed cooped up in her room alone Peter never came home at all though he was equally solitary.
"Sure sounds like a plan" she nods

"I am trying since medic brought me back" she said

Alex walked over to Sans. He looked over at Peter's house. " he still not home?"

"Sure sounds like a plan" she nods

"I am trying since medic brought me back" she said

Alex walked over to Sans. He looked over at Peter's house. " he still not home?"
They began to walk to Jackson's apartment. Jackson however was headed to the forest having completely forgot it was his birthday.

"She doing quite well." Medic said. "It help her to spend a few hours on the garden each day."

"no." Sans said. "it's been almost a week since joe died and he hasn't stepped foot in that house."

They began to walk to Jackson's apartment. Jackson however was headed to the forest having completely forgot it was his birthday.

"She doing quite well." Medic said. "It help her to spend a few hours on the garden each day."

"no." Sans said. "it's been almost a week since joe died and he hasn't stepped foot in that house."
Roxie followed Sam. Isanne was still at Link's cabin.

"What can I saw, its hard to get me away from gardening." She made a small rose plant come out of the ground. "I miss my garden."

"Yeah..its hard on him and Maddy" Alex said

Roxie followed Sam. Isanne was still at Link's cabin.

"What can I saw, its hard to get me away from gardening." She made a small rose plant come out of the ground. "I miss my garden."

"Yeah..its hard on him and Maddy" Alex said
"and the only ones who could talk sense into them is each other." Sans said.

Jackson got to Link's house. Sam knocked. "He's not home."

"Well maybe we can visit it Soon." Medic saodm

"and the only ones who could talk sense into them is each other." Sans said.

Jackson got to Link's house. Sam knocked. "He's not home."

"Well maybe we can visit it Soon." Medic saodm
Alex nods. "Yeah I know"

"Where could he had gone?" Roxie asked. Isanne was sitting on the couch.

"Maybe..it probably is a mess of weeds and dead plants." Venus said

Alex nods. "Yeah I know"

"Where could he had gone?" Roxie asked. Isanne was sitting on the couch.

"Maybe..it probably is a mess of weeds and dead plants." Venus said
"I'm gonna talk to Maddy. Maybe I can get her to help Peter."

"Dark says to go to Link's." Sam's said. Jackson walked in. "Hello again " he said. He was carrying a run of icecream.

"Well you could fix that." Medic said.

"I'm gonna talk to Maddy. Maybe I can get her to help Peter."

"Dark says to go to Link's." Sam's said. Jackson walked in. "Hello again " he said. He was carrying a run of icecream.

"Well you could fix that." Medic said.
"Good luck" Alex said.

"Hi" she said

"Yes I know." Venus said. "Still takes time to fix"

"Good luck" Alex said.

"Hi" she said

"Yes I know." Venus said. "Still takes time to fix"
Sans teleported to Maddy's room.

"Hey. I brought icecream." Jackson said. Sam headed to the forest.

Medic walked over cut some petals off a flower being careful to harm the plant. "She's been a very good help particularly with growing ingredients." He replanted the plants that he ended up pulling.

Bruce stood on top of a large building. Things had become infinitely more complicated. This world was not only fully populated but it was populated with people who knew him as a pop culture Icon. Bruce Wayne wouldn't work as a cover story anymore. Because in this world everyone knew Bruce Wayne was the Batman.

Sans teleported to Maddy's room.

"Hey. I brought icecream." Jackson said. Sam headed to the forest.

Medic walked over cut some petals off a flower being careful to harm the plant. "She's been a very good help particularly with growing ingredients." He replanted the plants that he ended up pulling.
"Sans go away" she said under her covers.

"I see" isanne said.

"I grow plants, it what I was made to do. " she said

"Sans go away" she said under her covers.

"I see" isanne said.

"I grow plants, it what I was made to do. " she said
"i'd love to. putting in effort is the last thing i want. but peter has lost himself in being spidey and going to get himself killed. I can sense his soul. He's hungry and tired but he refuses to eat.

"Want some?" Jackson asked.

"You are more than that." Medic said.

"i'd love to. putting in effort is the last thing i want. but peter has lost himself in being spidey and going to get himself killed. I can sense his soul. He's hungry and tired but he refuses to eat.

"Want some?" Jackson asked.

"You are more than that." Medic said.
She sits up and sighs, her eyes were red from crying

"Sure" she said

"I know" Venus said

She sits up and sighs, her eyes were red from crying

"Sure" she said

"I know" Venus said
"i know you're upset. i don't blame. i can't blame you. if it was papyrus i'd be in the same boat." Sans said.

Sam and Roxie arrived. "Hey Jackson." He said. Jackson opened the tub of ice cream.

Jeremy walked into the base.

"i know you're upset. i don't blame. i can't blame you. if it was papyrus i'd be in the same boat." Sans said.

Sam and Roxie arrived. "Hey Jackson." He said. Jackson opened the tub of ice cream.

Jeremy walked into the base.
"He promised he would be back for the wedding...I'm gonna try not drag him back." She said looking at the hand where she wore her ring. She sighed not seeing it. Nyx still had it.

Seeing Roxie, Isanne sent an ice shard at her shoulder. "Ow!" Roxie said.

Venus continued gardening. She did really miss her garden.

"He promised he would be back for the wedding...I'm gonna try not drag him back." She said looking at the hand where she wore her ring. She sighed not seeing it. Nyx still had it.

Seeing Roxie, Isanne sent an ice shard at her shoulder. "Ow!" Roxie said.

Venus continued gardening. She did really miss her garden.
"He is going to kill himself." Sans said. "He's tired and getting sloppy."

Sam pulled it out. "Hey!" He ran at Issane to attack her.

"How about we visit your old garden?"

"He is going to kill himself." Sans said. "He's tired and getting sloppy."

Sam pulled it out. "Hey!" He ran at Issane to attack her.

"How about we visit your old garden?"
"I'll go talk to peter..then I'll find a way to bring joey back." She said. Taking the blanket off.

Isanne set an ice orb at him.

"Sure we can try" she said.

"I'll go talk to peter..then I'll find a way to bring joey back." She said. Taking the blanket off.

Isanne set an ice orb at him.

"Sure we can try" she said.
Peter was in battle with Doc Ock and he was losing badly.

Jackson got in the way. "Stop fighting! Jeez!" He said. "She started it!" Sam said.

Medic gathered the Mercs and they used the teleporter.

Peter was in battle with Doc Ock and he was losing badly.

Jackson got in the way. "Stop fighting! Jeez!" He said. "She started it!" Sam said.

Medic gathered the Mercs and they used the teleporter.
Maddy went to wherever peter was . she didnt have her embalm Peater had taken that from her. She just went wolf and pounced on doc ock.

"Yeah she started it!" Roxie said. "What even is she?"

When they got to the garden to their surprise it was healthy, it looked like the garden was being taken care of. There was a pile of tools resting against a tree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back