• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

maddy got hit, the arrow shocking her enough to knock her out. She was still in her werewolf form. Hunter sighs. " I honestly though she word change back. But at least she is not attacking us now"
Tyson flies down and his wings retract.
"I didn't kill her, did I?"

Eris looks at Allyson.
"What's a Darkseid?"

Tyson flies down and his wings retract.
"I didn't kill her, did I?"

Eris looks at Allyson.
"What's a Darkseid?"
Hunter checks her pulse. "No she's alive. " she started taking out the arrows she had shot at maddy, the wounds bleeding slightly but slowly healing.

Allyson sighed. "I think some person.. If it made Dreema that afraid it must be bad...today is the worse..."

Hunter checks her pulse. "No she's alive. " she started taking out the arrows she had shot at maddy, the wounds bleeding slightly but slowly healing.

Allyson sighed. "I think some person.. If it made Dreema that afraid it must be bad...today is the worse..."
Tyson breathes a sigh of relief.
"Great. Now what do we do with her?"

Eris looks down.
"Yeah. Really bad. And we're down a Joey and Maddy's....not herself. We're gonna need back-up."

Tyson breathes a sigh of relief.
"Great. Now what do we do with her?"

Eris looks down.
"Yeah. Really bad. And we're down a Joey and Maddy's....not herself. We're gonna need back-up."
"Alex can help us and we can find some other help." Allyson sighed. "My vision back in Hawaii was joey with red eyes..that never happened yet.. Guess it won't." She looked over at Tyson and Hunter. "We could take her back to our house." Hunter nods. "Yeah you guys have that magical house. "

"Alex can help us and we can find some other help." Allyson sighed. "My vision back in Hawaii was joey with red eyes..that never happened yet.. Guess it won't." She looked over at Tyson and Hunter. "We could take her back to our house." Hunter nods. "Yeah you guys have that magical house. "
Tyson nods.
"Sounds good. Let's go."

Eris summons Lazarus to carry Maddy.
"I'm kinda looking forward to seeing that house again. Been a while since I've been there." She turns to Allyson. "Wait, what do mean 'red eyes'?"

Tyson nods.
"Sounds good. Let's go."

Eris summons Lazarus to carry Maddy.
"I'm kinda looking forward to seeing that house again. Been a while since I've been there."
Allyson nods, she goes over to Maddy and pets her head. She starts walking. Hunter looked at Tyson. "Nice shooting."

Eris and Lazarus walk with her.

Tyson looks at Hunter and smiles.
"Thanks. Same to you. I might've gotten sliced up earlier if it wasn't for you."
Allyson frowns trying to think.

"its no problem. I wouldn't want you ripped to shreds." Hunter smiled and went to follow the others.

Allyson frowns trying to think.

"its no problem. I wouldn't want you ripped to shreds." Hunter smiled and went to follow the others.
Tyson walks with her to follow them.
"Come to think of it. I'm surprised Robby didn't show up in all of this chaos."

Eris looks back at the wreckage.
"I wonder how long it'll take for this Darkseid guy to get here." She then spots Tyson and Hunter smiling and gives a quick smirk before turning back the other way.

Tyson walks with her to follow them.
"Come to think of it. I'm surprised Robby didn't show up in all of this chaos."

Eris looks back at the wreckage.
"I wonder how long it'll take for this Darkseid guy to get here." She then spots Tyson and Hunter smiling and gives a quick smirk before turning back the other way.
"I'm sure he is busy" hunter said, her dog Butch ran next to them.

"We'll see what happens" Allyson said leading them back to the house.

"I'm sure he is busy" hunter said, her dog Butch ran next to them.

"We'll see what happens" Allyson said leading them back to the house.
"Yeah, you're right. Probably flying somewhere in Australia or something. Guy's all over the place." Tyson said.

Eris smiles as she looks at the house before entering.
"Man I missed this place."

"Yeah, you're right. Probably flying somewhere in Australia or something. Guy's all over the place." Tyson said.

Eris smiles as she looks at the house before entering.
"Man I missed this place."
"Most likely." She nods.

Allyson chuckled. "Yeah home sweet home.. We just need to figure out what room to put her in...probably a outdoor one.." Maddy was still out cold. Diana was in the living room playing with Ryder.

"Most likely." She nods.

Allyson chuckled. "Yeah home sweet home.. We just need to figure out what room to put her in...probably a outdoor one.." Maddy was still out cold. Diana was in the living room playing with Ryder.
"Works for me." Eris said as she and Lazarus look for an outside room.

Tyson cautiously walks inside.
"Oh, right. I forgot I can come in without a thousand weapons being pointed at me now."

"Oh, right. I forgot I can come in without a thousand weapons being pointed at me now."
The house made the room appear for them. Allyson sighs. " after this we should get joey's body from the morgue... Hmm wonder if Peter knows about darkseid"

Diana looked over and smiled. "Yeah for now you seem welcome here" the living room was covered in baby stuff. She was playing peakaboo with Ryder. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Most likely." She nods.

"Basically a freelance Assassin/bounty hunter" Emily replied. Dragunov Dragunov
"Freelance? So... did someone hire you to find me?" She asked

Demy came down the stairs to the living room. "Hey what happened in the city? I didn't hear the explosion and just saw the news."

The house made the room appear for them. Allyson sighs. " after this we should get joey's body from the morgue... Hmm wonder if Peter knows about darkseid"

Diana looked over and smiled. "Yeah for now you seem welcome here" the living room was covered in baby stuff. She was playing peakaboo with Ryder. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Demy came down the stairs to the living room. "Hey what happened in the city? I didn't hear the explosion and just saw the news."
Tyson looks at all the baby stuff and starts putting things together in his mind.
"Have I really been back on Earth this long?" He asks himself before looking at Diana. "I'm grateful for the welcome, and I'm sorry for what happened when I first got here. In case I hadn't apologized before."

Eris looks at Demy and sighs with sadness.
"Well...this giant called Doomsday showed up. A bunch of us fought him. Some mech suits blasted him to space. Joey died. Maddy got kidnapped and invaded by a parasite. Dreema said something about a Darkseid coming and she looked spooked. Aaannnnnnd now we're here."

Tyson looks at all the baby stuff and starts putting things together in his mind.
"Have I really been back on Earth this long?" He asks himself before looking at Diana. "I'm grateful for the welcome, and I'm sorry for what happened when I first got here. In case I hadn't apologized before."

"Well...this giant called Doomsday showed up. A bunch of us fought him. Some mech suits blasted him to space. Joey died. Maddy got kidnapped and invaded by a parasite. Dreema said something about a Darkseid coming and she looked spooked. Aaannnnnnd now we're here."
"yeah what eris said." Allyson said. "We got the parasite off but maddy is still a werewolf.. She still has been acting wild. Tyson knocked her out"

Diana smiles picking up Ryder. "Its all water under the bridge.". She forgave people really easily. " its Ryder's nap time." She teleported away. Hunter said nothing and looked around.

"Wait... He's dead?" She then smiled "Guess things are going my way..."

"yeah what eris said." Allyson said. "We got the parasite off but maddy is still a werewolf.. She still has been acting wild. Tyson knocked her out"

Diana smiles picking up Ryder. "Its all water under the bridge.". She forgave people really easily. " its Ryder's nap time." She teleported away. Hunter said nothing and looked around.
"Wait... He's dead?" She then smiled "Guess things are going my way..."
Eris tilts her head in confusion.
"I'm sorry? What do you mean they're going your way?"

"Don't bother asking. He's dead so it's all in the past." She said with a smile "I feel in the mood for milkshakes now!"
Eris is stunned for a moment. She loves milkshakes, but is also still hurt about Joey's death. She thought about trying to find a way to keep Demy's 'celebration' away from from those still mourning in an attempt to avoid conflict.
"Perhaps you should...go and get some?"

Eris is stunned for a moment. She loves milkshakes, but is also still hurt about Joey's death. She thought about trying to find a way to keep Demy's 'celebration' away from from those still mourning in an attempt to avoid conflict.
"Perhaps you should...go and get some?"
"I will... what kind you want?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back