• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"From getting separated with it or the fact that shes loosing herself over to her wolf side" nyx said.

Allyson turned seeing Nyx, Peater, and the wolf shaped symbiote appear from the shadow. "Guys...." Allyson said. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Both." He said.

Peter turned around. "Not now." He said. The ring glowed blue. "You guys take care of Maddy. I have an appointment with me."

"Both." He said.

Peter turned around. "Not now." He said. The ring glowed blue. "You guys take care of Maddy. I have an appointment with me."
Eris bounces back out of the shadow and returns to normal. She sighs sadly and makes the cage disappear.
"I guess I can't go through either. That sucks."
When Maddy appeared she let out a roar and ran towards her friends. With the power of her werewolf form and the symbiote, she scratches Allyson and swiping her into a building.

When Maddy appeared she let out a roar and ran towards her friends. With the power of her werewolf form and the symbiote, she scratches Allyson and swiping her into a building.
"Oh look it's you vs me again " Spider-Venom said. "Except now your all blue. Look. I'm faster, stronger, and better than you so focus on your... Friend." He said. Peter raised his arm up showing his new blue ring. "Recognize this?" He asked. Peater looked at it. "shit." Was all he got out before Peter grabbed him flying into the air

Peter punched him, kicked him, headbutt him. Everything he could do. He was brutalizing his other self. "I wore that suit once!" He yelled punching Peter into the ground before landing on his chest. "I know! How much! You can take! I am going to make you suffer for everything you've done! To me! My friends! To Maddy." He punched Spider-Venom repeatedly in the face. He went for one last punch and stopped. "What are you doing? Finish it? You have the power. Kill me." Spider-Venom said. Peter stepped back. "No. I'm not like you. I'll give you a chance." It was a bluff. He wasn't going to kill. Not ever. But maybe he had done enough to convince Nyx he might. He created a blue knife and put it against Spider-Venom's throat. "Tell the Symbiote to get out of her now!" He ordered Nyx. "Don't do it-" Peater started. "Shut up!" Peter Said.

"Oh look it's you vs me again " Spider-Venom said. "Except now your all blue. Look. I'm faster, stronger, and better than you so focus on your... Friend." He said. Peter raised his arm up showing his new blue ring. "Recognize this?" He asked. Peater looked at it. "shit." Was all he got out before Peter grabbed him flying into the air

Peter punched him, kicked him, headbutt him. Everything he could do. He was brutalizing his other self. "I wore that suit once!" He yelled punching Peter into the ground before landing on his chest. "I know! How much! You can take! I am going to make you suffer for everything you've done! To me! My friends! To Maddy." He punched Spider-Venom repeatedly in the face. He went for one last punch and stopped. "What are you doing? Finish it? You have the power. Kill me." Spider-Venom said. Peter stepped back. "No. I'm not like you. I'll give you a chance." It was a bluff. He wasn't going to kill. Not ever. But maybe he had done enough to convince Nyx he might. He created a blue knife and put it against Spider-Venom's throat. "Tell the Symbiote to get out of her now!" He ordered Nyx. "Don't do it-" Peater started. "Shut up!" Peter Said.
Nyx trusted Peater. "No. I'm letting Sludge have a host"
Maddy went towards Tyson, she went to slash him with her claws. Hunter frowned as she loaded her bow. "Tyson watch out!" LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Nyx trusted Peater. "No. I'm letting Sludge have a host"
Maddy went towards Tyson, she went to slash him with her claws. Hunter frowned as she loaded her bow. "Tyson watch out!" LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
"Damn it!" Peter knocked out his other self and went to help with Maddy leaving Peater bruised, bloodied, and broken.
Tyson hears Hunter yelling and uses his wings to push off to the side. The slash rips his shirt but misses his skin by millimeters. He tries to load a shock arrow and shoot Maddy with it.

"From getting separated with it or the fact that shes loosing herself over to her wolf side" nyx said.

Allyson turned seeing Nyx, Peater, and the wolf shaped symbiote appear from the shadow. "Guys...." Allyson said. LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Eris walks up towards Nyx and stops a few yards away from her. She cracks her knuckles.
"I'm gonna give you a one-time offer. Remove whatever's corrupting Maddy from her body, or I'll remove your skeleton from yours."

"Damn it!" Peter knocked out his other self and went to help with Maddy leaving Peater bruised, bloodied, and broken.
Eris walks up towards Nyx and stops a few yards away from her. She cracks her knuckles.
"I'm gonna give you a one-time offer. Remove whatever's corrupting Maddy from her body, or I'll remove your skeleton from yours."
Tyson hears Hunter yelling and uses his wings to push off to the side. The slash rips his shirt but misses his skin by millimeters. He tries to load a shock arrow and shoot Maddy with it.
"Its not mine to remove. I wouldn't even know how." Nyx walked over to Peater and put his arm over her shoulder. "Sludge is a symbiote, its a parasite. Its own being. I don't even know what else it could do to Maddy. "

Hunter had normal arrows. She fired one at maddy, it hits her in the leg. The shock arrow hits her too. She howls loudly and runs towards Hunter.

Allyson got up from being sent into a building, she had a large scratch across her chest and now a few bumps.

"Its not mine to remove. I wouldn't even know how." Nyx walked over to Peater and put his arm over her shoulder. "Sludge is a symbiote, its a parasite. Its own being. I don't even know what else it could do to Maddy. "

Hunter had normal arrows. She fired one at maddy, it hits her in the leg. The shock arrow hits her too. She howls loudly and runs towards Hunter.

Allyson got up from being sent into a building, she had a large scratch across her chest and now a few bumps.
Tyson shoots another shock arrow at her.
"Come on, stay down. I don't want to have to hurt you."

Eris looks over at Hunter and Tyson.
"Be careful! That thing controlling Maddy has a mind of its own!"

Tyson shoots another shock arrow at her.
"Come on, stay down. I don't want to have to hurt you."

Eris looks over at Hunter and Tyson.
"Be careful! That thing controlling Maddy has a mind of its own!"
maddy goes to punch hunter. She rolls out of the way as the arrow hit Maddy. She growled as it shocked her. Hunter looked at eris. "You try telling her to be careful. "

maddy goes to punch hunter. She rolls out of the way as the arrow hit Maddy. She growled as it shocked her. Hunter looked at eris. "You try telling her to be careful. "
"Maddy, be careful!" Eris shouts.

Tyson facepalms.
"Not literally, Eris!"

"Well what else am I supposed to do to free her from that parasite!?" She yells.

Tyson facepalms.
"Not literally, Eris!"

"Well what else am I supposed to do to free her from that parasite!?" She yells.
Joey's body was removed from the area and sent to the morgue. Suddenly everyone saw Dreema in the fetal position. Her eyes were filled with complete dread. She was whispering to herself.

Tyson facepalms.
"Not literally, Eris!"

Joey's body was removed from the area and sent to the morgue. Suddenly everyone saw Dreema in the fetal position. Her eyes were filled with complete dread. She was whispering to herself.
"We need to think of something." Hunter said as Maddy punches her. Hunter got ready to load another arrow.

Allyson slowly walks towards Dreema. Blood dripped down her suit. She pressed her ear piece. "Alex we may need to use contingency plan wolf.... Yeah its bad.. She's mixed with a symbiote." She looked at Dreema. "You OK?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back