• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Freelance? So... did someone hire you to find me?" She asked

Demy came down the stairs to the living room. "Hey what happened in the city? I didn't hear the explosion and just saw the news."
"No" she replied. "I don't think would be a wise decision for somebody to hire me of all people to find you oh, I doubt I could take you on" Dragunov Dragunov

"Sure!" Demy said as she went to the kitchen

Maddy's phone began ringing
Eris follows behind Demy.
Allyson went to see maddy. Maddy was awake and growled as she looked around.

Nyx picked up Maddy's phone from the floor of her place. She smiled as she looked at Maddy's engagement ring that she took from her. "Hmm he had some good taste .well let's see who this is". She cleared her throat as she pretended to be her good half. " hello?"

Allyson went to see maddy. Maddy was awake and growled as she looked around.

Nyx picked up Maddy's phone from the floor of her place. She smiled as she looked at Maddy's engagement ring that she took from her. "Hmm he had some good taste .well let's see who this is". She cleared her throat as she pretended to be her good half. " hello?"
Tyson waved a hand at Maddy.
"Hello? Can Maddy come out and play?"

Tyson waved a hand at Maddy.
"Hello? Can Maddy come out and play?"
Maddy went to pounce on Tyson but Allyson got in front of him. She held her shield and pushed her back. "I really hate when she's like this.". Hunter stood next to Tyson and watched. She could try controlling maddy to turn her back.

Maddy went to pounce on Tyson but Allyson got in front of him. She held her shield and pushed her back. "I really hate when she's like this.". Hunter stood next to Tyson and watched. She could try controlling maddy to turn her back.
Tyson looks at Hunter.
"If Maddy's a wolf, does she fall into your dominion over animals thing?"

Tyson looks at Hunter.
"If Maddy's a wolf, does she fall into your dominion over animals thing?"
"it might. " she took a astep towards maddy. She reached for her head and touched it. "Come on cousin, we want to see you" maddy growled loudly and swipes her claw at her.

"it might. " she took a astep towards maddy. She reached for her head and touched it. "Come on cousin, we want to see you" maddy growled loudly and swipes her claw at her.
Tyson grabs Hunter and pulls her away from the swipe.
"Orrrrrr maybe not. I'm not exactly sure whether or not the Tome of Hope would work on her either."

Tyson folds his arms.
"Sounds good, but how do we do that? She's been traumatized quite recently, so it'll take quite a bit to put her at ease."
"I would say a tranquilizer dart" hunter said. Allyson crossed her arms. "Actually the house can let out a gas that can calm her." Hunter looks at her. "Really." She nods. "Yeah its one of the things Dru put it."

"I would say a tranquilizer dart" hunter said. Allyson crossed her arms. "Actually the house can let out a gas that can calm her." Hunter looks at her. "Really." She nods. "Yeah its one of the things Dru put it."
"Go for it. Do we need a mask or something or are we good?" Tyson asks.

"Go for it. Do we need a mask or something or are we good?" Tyson asks.
"we'll be fine, it'll probably just relax us" Allyson said. Maddy barks at them as she comes closer. Allyson sighed and pressed a button on her watch. A gas enters the room and everyone would start to feel relaxed.

"we'll be fine, it'll probably just relax us" Allyson said. Maddy barks at them as she comes closer. Allyson sighed and pressed a button on her watch. A gas enters the room and everyone would start to feel relaxed.
Tyson stands his bow up and leans on it a little.
"Wow. I really am starting to feel more relaxed. I didn't know I was so tense."

Tyson stands his bow up and leans on it a little.
"Wow. I really am starting to feel more relaxed. I didn't know I was so tense."
Maddy laid down. Allyson looked at Hunter. "Go ahead and try." Hunter nods. "Hey Maddy..we need you back." She pets her. "Please. You have to turn back. I'm not giving you a choice." Maddy started to revert back to normal, her blonde hair was a mess and her clothes were torn in several places.

Maddy laid down. Allyson looked at Hunter. "Go ahead and try." Hunter nods. "Hey Maddy..we need you back." She pets her. "Please. You have to turn back. I'm not giving you a choice." Maddy started to revert back to normal, her blonde hair was a mess and her clothes were torn in several places.
Tyson watches as he hopes this works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back