• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He pulled out another card with a worried smile and put it in the machine only for it to beep. Diana could see the worry in his face. It was rather obvious what was worrying him.

"Wow, I kinda want one of my own." She replied
Diana frowned. "Can't pay? " She reached into her pocket and pulled out her wallet.

"I was trying to do an advanced payment. We could stay here for two weeks but... apparently... I'm broke." He replied. "Think you can afford it?"
"During the time I had to stay in the house, I did a lot of drawing and painting and Kala took them to some galleries. I made a bit of money. If I don't have enough, I can ask Dana, I'm sure she wouldn't mind paying for our vacation." Diana smiled

"During the time I had to stay in the house, I did a lot of drawing and painting and Kala took them to some galleries. I made a bit of money. If I don't have enough, I can ask Dana, I'm sure she wouldn't mind paying for our vacation." Diana smiled
"Well depends how long you guys want to stay... our room is being paid for but this is for endless room service plus buffet access." Joey said "Which is a few hun... dred..." He looked at the floor in disbelief, having difficulty grasping the fact he had no money.

"Well depends how long you guys want to stay... our room is being paid for but this is for endless room service plus buffet access." Joey said "Which is a few hun... dred..." He looked at the floor in disbelief, having difficulty grasping the fact he had no money.
Diana smiled. "I got it" she took out her card.

He pulled out another card with a worried smile and put it in the machine only for it to beep. Diana could see the worry in his face. It was rather obvious what was worrying him.

"Wow, I kinda want one of my own." She replied

"No, they belong to Angel" regina smiled

The Gelth explained to the Doctor that they were from the other side of the universe. That they lacked physical form. They asked that the Doctor opened the rift and allow them to use the dead as vessels for new life. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back