• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(well you can't go where Sans is currently you have to live there or be invited in but if you just have your character show up I could probably do something)
aight i'll just be wandering around the city lol. Give a minute

Leaves scrunched underneath Altairs shoes as he walked over near the center of the city. He was planning to get to the roof of a building, and just relax with the view. He walked over to the ladder and started climbing. His red shirt felt a bit uncomfortable, as he was used to just wearing his armor. He was trying to get away from it; take a break. Moving to this city might be the answer.
He reached the roof, and it was one of the tallest buildings in the city. He sat on the edge, massaging his arms from the climb. He closed his eyes and sighed.

Leaves scrunched underneath Altairs shoes as he walked over near the center of the city. He was planning to get to the roof of a building, and just relax with the view. He walked over to the ladder and started climbing. His red shirt felt a bit uncomfortable, as he was used to just wearing his armor. He was trying to get away from it; take a break. Moving to this city might be the answer.
He reached the roof, and it was one of the tallest buildings in the city. He sat on the edge, massaging his arms from the climb. He closed his eyes and sighed.
The view was monsters in the streets and a destroyed city. Few people remained. Even fewer of them were anything but corpses.

Altair's breath hitched, and he looked back. Where he was was fine. He slowly stood, "What the hell happened here?"

(use the reply button please) Jackson landed behind him. "Hell. Hell is what happened here."
Altair spun round. "Explain," he said in a low voice. His mind was spinning; should he get involved?
But that would mean putting on the armor...

Altair sighed. "...please, then." He glanced over his shoulder at the mess.
"I dunno." He shrugged. "I fell asleep in the grocery store for some reason and then... I woke up and everything was just... A huge mess." He said. He held out his hand. "Name's Jackson. Part time singer and actor. Full time Superhero."

"I dunno." He shrugged. "I fell asleep in the grocery store for some reason and then... I woke up and everything was just... A huge mess." He said. He held out his hand. "Name's Jackson. Part time singer and actor. Full time Superhero."
Altair reluctantly shook it. "Altair. Just wandering around." He looked at the mess, walking to the ledge. "What say we clean up a bit?"

Altair reluctantly shook it. "Altair. Just wandering around." He looked at the mess, walking to the ledge. "What say we clean up a bit?"
"I say works for me." He said. He walked off the edge of the building and plummeted toward the ground. He landed causing a crater in the sidewalk but no damage to him.

"I say works for me." He said. He walked off the edge of the building and plummeted toward the ground. He landed causing a crater in the sidewalk but no damage to him.
He shrugged, and jumped off the roof, spinning with his arms and legs out, like a starfish. Golden armor flew from a side of the city and slammed onto his body, and his red cape flapped out. He landed on the ground next to the man, and slowly stood. His helmet flew out and opened as it approached, closing around his head. The blue eyes glowed, blinking and adjusting. He reached into his cape, pulling out his red sword.

He shrugged, and jumped off the roof, spinning with his arms and legs out, like a starfish. Golden armor flew from a side of the city and slammed onto his body, and his red cape flapped out. He landed on the ground next to the man, and slowly stood. His helmet flew out and opened as it approached, closing around his head. The blue eyes glowed, blinking and adjusting. He reached into his cape, pulling out his red sword.
"Huh cool armor." He said. "Anyway we're looking for a friend of mine. Someone who has a safe house not from here... Well a safe ship... He's a Jedi."

"A Jedi. You know. Force. Lightsaber. Well technically he's not a Jedi anymore. He's rogue." He said putting his hands in the pockets of his black jeans.
Altair sighed, putting his sword in his cape. "And you don't know where he is?"

Jackson nodded and began to dash towards the city outskirts.
Altair followed, sprinting just as fast. He grabbed his sword and stuck it out, and it grew abou 3x it's original length. He stuck it in the ground and jousted to get over a building.

Altair followed, sprinting just as fast. He grabbed his sword and stuck it out, and it grew abou 3x it's original length. He stuck it in the ground and jousted to get over a building.
Jackson was confused as to why he just jousted over a small building. He was running across the street in a straight line. Oh well to each their own. He kept running before he began to use his nanites to tap into Jeremy's powers. Recreating the same DNA and Chemicals within himself that gave him his powers. He made sure to stay in sight but was now running much much faster than Altair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back