• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I trust you Sans but I heard the phone call. The city is in trouble. I can't just sit and relax while this is happening." Maddy said. She looked at Tyson. "Thank you " Hunter was looking through Tyson's quiver for an arrow to stop Maddy.
A Skeletal hand grabbed Hunter's arm. "don't even think about it."
"Relax." Tyson said. "She only wants to protect her cousin, though pillaging through my quiver won't help. She's changed quite a bit since we've met. Honestly, she's closer to a hero than I am."

"Relax." Tyson said. "She only wants to protect her cousin, though pillaging through my quiver won't help. She's changed quite a bit since we've met. Honestly, she's closer to a hero than I am."
Sans put his hand back in his pocket. "well no use for this then." He talk the bracelet returning to his real Skeletal form.

Tyson looks around at the city.
"Sure looks like it's missing quite a bit of humans."
hunter nods. "Yeah"

Maddy walked off a little bit. She took out her phone and left a message for joey. "Hey Joey, I went out to the beach and found Tyson and my cousin Hunter. The city is in trouble and I couldn't just stay back while it is happening. I'll try to be back soon. I love you." She hung up and went to the others. Dragunov Dragunov

hunter nods. "Yeah"

Maddy walked off a little bit. She took out her phone and left a message for joey. "Hey Joey, I went out to the beach and found Tyson and my cousin Hunter. The city is in trouble and I couldn't just stay back while it is happening. I'll try to be back soon. I love you." She hung up and went to the others. Dragunov Dragunov
Robby is walking nearby, axe ready to swing, when he spots the group that just teleported in.
"What the hell? How'd you guys get here so fast?"

"Excellent!" Robby said. "Problem is, it's STILL pretty bad out here and I have no idea where all these bugs and mutated monstrosities came from."
"then we will figure it out" maddy said reaching in her coat pocket, putting one her wolf embalm. Her suit formed around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back