• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Let's go, we'll save the city and give the heroes a vacation." Hunter said. A voice spoke from being them. " that doesn't sound like you Hunter." Maddy smiled walking over.
"Stay there!" Kaleb said again. "It's too dangerous. I can feel something... It's trying to change me."

"No! Stay there!" Kaleb ordered.
"Let's go, we'll save the city and give the heroes a vacation." Hunter said. A voice spoke from being them. " that doesn't sound like you Hunter." Maddy smiled walking over.
"Too late!" Tyson said. "We coming to your position!"
He calls Robby.

"Ty, we got a problem dude!" Robby answered.

"So I just heard. Sounds bad." Tyson said.

"Bad!? Noooooo no no bad is dropping your keys at the front door. This is atrocious!" Robby said.

"Can you fly us there?" Tyson asks.

"No can do, magoo. My copter crashed, but I'll pull some strings for you." Robby replied.

He calls Robby.

"Bad!? Noooooo no no bad is dropping your keys at the front door. This is atrocious!" Robby said.

"No can do, magoo. My copter crashed, but I'll pull some strings for you." Robby replied.
"I could help." Sans said stepping toward them.

"Stay there!" Kaleb said again. "It's too dangerous. I can feel something... It's trying to change me."
He calls Robby.

"Hey Maddy." Tyson says and then looks at Sans. "Really? Can you get us there?"
"Hey." Maddy smiled. Hunter frowned. "Maddy stay here, your on vacation.". She shook her head. " no it sounds like a big problem you need all the help you can get."

"yeah. i know a shortcut. pappy's still at home so i need to get there." He said.
"Hey." Maddy smiled. Hunter frowned. "Maddy stay here, your on vacation.". She shook her head. " no it sounds like a big problem you need all the help you can get."
"And you guys need all the vacationing you can get." Tyson said.

Eris makes her way over now that she's able to walk on her own again.

"And you guys need all the vacationing you can get." Tyson said.

Eris makes her way over now that she's able to walk on her own again.
"no, If the city is taken over it could get worse." Maddy said. Hunter sighs. "I'll make you stay if I want." Maddy frowned. "Hunter shut up. I'm going"

Peter was at the resort. Sans smiled. "nah. let's go."
"no, If the city is taken over it could get worse." Maddy said. Hunter sighs. "I'll make you stay if I want." Maddy frowned. "Hunter shut up. I'm going"
"I know people say a hero's work is never done, but that's literally not always the case." Tyson says. "I won't force you to stay here. I'll only advise it. Your choice is your own."

"I know people say a hero's work is never done, but that's literally not always the case." Tyson says. "I won't force you to stay here. I'll only advise it. Your choice is your own."

"maddy." Sans said. "you need this more than any of us. come on don't you trust me?"
"I trust you Sans but I heard the phone call. The city is in trouble. I can't just sit and relax while this is happening." Maddy said. She looked at Tyson. "Thank you " Hunter was looking through Tyson's quiver for an arrow to stop Maddy.

"I trust you Sans but I heard the phone call. The city is in trouble. I can't just sit and relax while this is happening." Maddy said. She looked at Tyson. "Thank you " Hunter was looking through Tyson's quiver for an arrow to stop Maddy.
A Skeletal hand grabbed Hunter's arm. "don't even think about it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back