• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Okay I think this is an Avengers level threat so I should probably come over as well." Joey replied

"Jesus christ." Demy said as she looked at the pics.
Haunter looked at her.

He got a call from Tony. "Joey Edgewood has gone dark. Any idea what's going on? We want to make sure we have info before sending someone to check it out." Sans connected from the computer. "Who are you?" Tony asked. "a guy with a computer that's apperently been used to hack into your fancy shmancy tower. thank you allyson." Sans said. "now then... i'll give a run down on what i've seen so far." Sans explained the cacoons the people and the monsters.

Haunter looked at her.

He got a call from Tony. "Joey Edgewood has gone dark. Any idea what's going on? We want to make sure we have info before sending someone to check it out." Sans connected from the computer. "Who are you?" Tony asked. "a guy with a computer that's apperently been used to hack into your fancy shmancy tower. thank you allyson." Sans said. "now then... i'll give a run down on what i've seen so far." Sans explained the cacoons the people and the monsters.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? WE WERE ONLY GONE FOR FIVE HOURS AND THE CITY IS ALREADY IN RUINS?" Joey shouted
"Go right ahead" Regina smiles
"Maybe later, we have to keep our eyes peeled for the heroes!" Sally replied

"City got taken over by pigeons. Lots of shit everywhere and the city needs some help to clean it up." Joey said

"I mean you never know when one might show up." Sally replied

"Very true" she replied "but at least I don't think any will attack us now" she added

Users who are viewing this thread

Back