• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" what can I say. I hate people picking on my little bro." She aimed an arrow at him. "Release him or else."
A bunch of laser sights light up on Hunter coming from people in the other cars around them. The man outside holds a hand up.
"Hold your fire, men. She's just acting out of impulse." He takes two steps towards her. "Would you mind putting down that arrow, my dear? It would be most unfortunate if something were to happen to you in front of your brother."

A bunch of laser sights light up on Hunter coming from people in the other cars around them. The man outside holds a hand up.
"Hold your fire, men. She's just acting out of impulse." He takes two steps towards her. "Would you mind putting down that arrow, my dear? It would be most unfortunate if something were to happen to you in front of your brother."
"acting out of impulse? I'm the daughter of the assassin Artemis, do you not expect me to point an arrow at you. Release my brother and I will lower the arrow " Hunter said glaring at the man. She looked around seeing no water. She knew if those explosives go off Eric would be done for, if there was water he could at least use it to make some kind of shield around him.

He began to hang upside down. "I don't know. Didn't think I'd get this far. I know a nice burger joint back in New York."
"Not for dinner for our goody two shoe counterparts. The longer I'm here the more ive considered taking over this world and first step is those two got to go." She said

"acting out of impulse? I'm the daughter of the assassin Artemis, do you not expect me to point an arrow at you. Release my brother and I will lower the arrow " Hunter said glaring at the man. She looked around seeing no water. She knew if those explosives go off Eric would be done for, if there was water he could at least use it to make some kind of shield around him.
The man smiles.
"Oh I know who you are, Hunter. My associates have done quite a bit of research on you."
He points at Eric.
"Which is how we learned about him. Now, behind me is one of a few suitcases loaded with cash. The reason? I have a job for you. Word's been getting around about a certain bounty hunter being spotted with you and vice versa. It appears you've earned his trust. He and I have a bit of history and nothing would satisfy me more than to see his heart ripped out and his spirit crushed. I'd say kill him, but someone else has given me a better offer to bring him back alive."

"Not for dinner for our goody two shoe counterparts. The longer I'm here the more ive considered taking over this world and first step is those two got to go." She said
"Really? Without my suit the other me is barely capable." He said. "Though... he does seem to a quick thinker. Even gave your counterpart a suit with a built Wolfsbane antidote."

Peter attempted to get in with her.
The driver looks at him confused.
"Sir, this is a private limousine. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave."

"He's with me. My personal bodyguard." Eris said.

"Really? Him?" He shrugs. "If you say so. He must be good in combat."
The driver takes them to an open, grassy field just outside of the city where a helicopter awaits them. Eris tips the driver and gets on the copter.

The driver looks at him confused.
"Sir, this is a private limousine. I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to leave."

"He's with me. My personal bodyguard." Eris said.

"Really? Him?" He shrugs. "If you say so. He must be good in combat."
The driver takes them to an open, grassy field just outside of the city where a helicopter awaits them. Eris tips the driver and gets on the copter.
Peter wishes her well when they don't let him on. Once they can no longer see him he jumps onto the underside of the helicopter and sticks to it.

The man smiles.
"Oh I know who you are, Hunter. My associates have done quite a bit of research on you."
He points at Eric.
"Which is how we learned about him. Now, behind me is one of a few suitcases loaded with cash. The reason? I have a job for you. Word's been getting around about a certain bounty hunter being spotted with you and vice versa. It appears you've earned his trust. He and I have a bit of history and nothing would satisfy me more than to see his heart ripped out and his spirit crushed. I'd say kill him, but someone else has given me a better offer to bring him back alive."
"I'm not giving him to you." Hunter said not lowering her weapon. She drawed back the arrow a bit. "I don't care how much money you got im not giving him up."

"Really? Without my suit the other me is barely capable." He said. "Though... he does seem to a quick thinker. Even gave your counterpart a suit with a built Wolfsbane antidote."
"Yeah I know. Maybe we steal their suits so they don't have thier tech. Its getting harder to just grab them from here. If we could just make something so Maddy stays wolf, I'm fine with keeping her as a pet or even SOE kind of mutant. Other option is go after their loved ones" she said

"Yeah I know. Maybe we steal their suits so they don't have thier tech. Its getting harder to just grab them from here. If we could just make something so Maddy stays wolf, I'm fine with keeping her as a pet or even SOE kind of mutant. Other option is go after their loved ones" she said
"Or option three. I build my own criminal empire and he gets blamed." Peater said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back