• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The message contains a picture of her brother amongst a crowd of people, but there's a drawn circle around him specifically.
'And so, the first domino begins to fall. You should've stayed away from that bounty hunter.'
Hunter frowned looking at the picture. She texted her brother to be careful and to stay with dad.

Hunter quickly texted back. "Leave Eric out of this. Hurt him and you deal with me"
Tyson glances at Hunter and sees the look on her face.
"Something wrong?" He asks.

She received a responding text.
'Maybe I take that as a green light to hurt him because it's you I want.'

Tyson glances at Hunter and sees the look on her face.
"Something wrong?" He asks.

She received a responding text.
'Maybe I take that as a green light to hurt him because it's you I want.'
"Tell me where you are then." She texted back and got up. "No its nothing. I have to run an errand. "

"Tell me where you are then." She texted back and got up. "No its nothing. I have to run an errand. "
Tyson nods.
"Oh, okay. Well have fun with that." He says and then goes back to watching the movie.

She receives a message that contains the address to a parking garage about 10 miles from her current location.

Tyson nods.
"Oh, okay. Well have fun with that." He says and then goes back to watching the movie.

She receives a message that contains the address to a parking garage about 10 miles from her current location.
Hunter smiles and gets her bow and quiver, along with arming herself with a couple knives. She headed for the address

Hunter smiles and gets her bow and quiver, along with arming herself with a couple knives. She headed for the address
When she got there, she received a text saying 'fourth floor' where she would find a car blocking her way to the 5th floor. On the hood of said car is where she'd find Eric with several explosives attached to him.

Eris is in the kitchen having just finished making a buffet's worth of breakfast.
"Yeeeeessssss. It's all ready to be devoured!"
Peter walks in scratching the back of his head. "Hey..." He said. He looked at the huge amounts a food. "Are we having guests?" He asked.

When she got there, she received a text saying 'fourth floor' where she would find a car blocking her way to the 5th floor. On the hood of said car is where she'd find Eric with several explosives attached to him.
Hunter looks around. "OK show yourself." She tried to remain calm.

Peter walks in scratching the back of his head. "Hey..." He said. He looked at the huge amounts a food. "Are we having guests?" He asked.
Eris laughs.
"Yeah, my appetite. Gotta load up for my trial."
Hunter looks around. "OK show yourself." She tried to remain calm.
The driver's door opens. A man steps out with a suitcase. He sets it down and slowly applauds.

"Well well well. You got here pretty quickly. Punctual. I like that."

Eris laughs.

The driver's door opens. A man steps out with a suitcase. He sets it down and slowly applauds.

"Right," Peter said. "Hey my boss wants me taking pictures at the trial. So... I guess I have to be there," He said.

Eris laughs.

" what can I say. I hate people picking on my little bro." She aimed an arrow at him. "Release him or else."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back