• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Well let's go then " she takes his hand.
He walks with her "Thanks... I think I needed to get out of there. Ever since my parents died, it's been real quiet there. My siblings were taken by my aunt to train as ninjas and I hardly see them... course they could just be hiding."

He walks with her "Thanks... I think I needed to get out of there. Ever since my parents died, it's been real quiet there. My siblings were taken by my aunt to train as ninjas and I hardly see them... course they could just be hiding."
"Ask them to come with us. Maybe they could use a vacation." She said

"Ask them to come with us. Maybe they could use a vacation." She said
"Problem is I don't know where they are." Joey said as Jacob and Susan appeared in front of them "We're right here!" Jacob replied with glee "And we want to go to Hawaii." Susan said with a hop. Joey looked at Maddy "Sometimes I wonder if these two are blessings or demons." He said with a smirk "Hey!" The two replied in unison

"Problem is I don't know where they are." Joey said as Jacob and Susan appeared in front of them "We're right here!" Jacob replied with glee "And we want to go to Hawaii." Susan said with a hop. Joey looked at Maddy "Sometimes I wonder if these two are blessings or demons." He said with a smirk "Hey!" The two replied in unison
"Be glad you have them." She said.

"That they can. That they do." Tyson replied. "It also helps that you make a great breakfast. You wouldn't belieeeeeve how many missions that got me though."
Hunter blushed for a second. "Aww thanks...well I like having a shooting partner" (kind of wonder what would happen if one of Tyson's enemies found out about Hunter)

"Be glad you have them." She said.
"I am." He said as he picked them both up "But if you two want to go with us you better clean your rooms and pack your bags." "Do we have to clean our rooms?" Susan said with a pout "If you don't, we won't get McDonald's before leaving." The siblings immediately hopped down and ran to the house

"I am." He said as he picked them both up "But if you two want to go with us you better clean your rooms and pack your bags." "Do we have to clean our rooms?" Susan said with a pout "If you don't, we won't get McDonald's before leaving." The siblings immediately hopped down and ran to the house
Maddy chuckled. "McDonald's, always a good bargaining tool. You know I think this might be my first real vacation"

Maddy chuckled. "McDonald's, always a good bargaining tool. You know I think this might be my first real vacation"
"That makes two of us." Joey said "You know... I've always wanted to see Disneyland... well I mean go inside. I never really got to ride the rides back home since I handled security for those two and my parents."

Hunter blushed for a second. "Aww thanks...well I like having a shooting partner" (kind of wonder what would happen if one of Tyson's enemies found out about Hunter)
Tyson blushes but tries to hide it.
"Well I'm glad I could be of assistance."
(She'd have the same target on her back that he does. In fact, they've been watched for a little while now.)

"That makes two of us." Joey said "You know... I've always wanted to see Disneyland... well I mean go inside. I never really got to ride the rides back home since I handled security for those two and my parents."
"Yeah those sound fun. Well let's enjoy this then" she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back