• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hold on. I'm not done yet." He said. "She's been fighting me at my half best."

Ben took it and put it on. "Th-Thanos!" He yelled running forward. "This is your last chance! Give up. Or- Or-" He studdered. "Or I'll beat you!"
"Then give me your all." Maddy said and breathed in the buff she smiled punching him

Bonanza charged forward as she jump into the air above everyone "Breath it in guys!" She yelled as she released her virus buff into everyone except thanos "Time to get serious! but you got three minutes before my buff runs out!" she said.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth , Dragunov Dragunov , Musicnotes Musicnotes , LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Eris breathed in the buff, upgrading the icy parts of her form to spiky, black ice. She runs at one if the Thanos clones and dives into him.

The bu8ff helped but he still blocked the punch. He twisted her wrist and began to stab her repeatedly in the stomach with his stinger.
Maddy ignored the stabbing, hoping the antidote she took would remain effective. She kicks him as she tries healing herself. If the antidote was working her healing would too. Nyx watched with a smirk. "Try a different poison or paralysis her!" Diana took a quick break from the copy of thanos she was facing and shot Nyx with a electric shock .

Maddy ignored the stabbing, hoping the antidote she took would remain effective. She kicks him as she tries healing herself. If the antidote was working her healing would too. Nyx watched with a smirk. "Try a different poison or paralysis her!" Diana took a quick break from the copy of thanos she was facing and shot Nyx with a electric shock .
Peter breathed in the buff, The virus buff replaced something else. "Hey Nyx, No more sneaking up on me."

He dodged it and kicked her across the jaw.

It still seemed to be in affect.
"Oof" nyx held her jaw. Black shadow chains sprung from the ground.
Maddy smiled healing the stab wounds before the bleed to much. "Keep trying venom." She kicks him.

"Hold on. I'm not done yet." He said. "She's been fighting me at my half best."

Ben took it and put it on. "Th-Thanos!" He yelled running forward. "This is your last chance! Give up. Or- Or-" He studdered. "Or I'll beat you!" Dragunov Dragunov
Thanos looked at Ben "You can beat me?" he quickly ran to Ben

"Oof" nyx held her jaw. Black shadow chains sprung from the ground.
Maddy smiled healing the stab wounds before the bleed to much. "Keep trying venom." She kicks him.
"Hey Maddy Switch." Peter said jumping away from the chains and landing in front of Venom. He held out his arms and a large speaker appeared. It began to play a loud high pitched noise that casued Spider-Venom to recoil in pain.

Meanwhile the real venom grabbed Nyx. "We'll show you... VENOM!"

"Hey Maddy Switch." Peter said jumping away from the chains and landing in front of Venom. He held out his arms and a large speaker appeared. It began to play a loud high pitched noise that casued Spider-Venom to recoil in pain.

Meanwhile the real venom grabbed Nyx. "We'll show you... VENOM!"
Maddy nods and saw the real Venom. "I got her." Nyx looked st Venom. "You don't want to work with these heroes do you? Bond with me and we can create symbiotes to rule the world. I'm sure a werewolf version would be nice" maddy crossed her arms. "Stop talking nyx"

Thanos looked at Ben "You can beat me?" he quickly ran to Ben
Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix. In a flash of Emerald Light he was replaced by a celestial sapien. This Alien X looked a little shorter than normal Alien X. He tapped the Omnitrix and four prongs came from it. The only difference to Alien X was that rather than being black and covered in white star like dots the colors were inverted. "Ultimate Alien X!"

Maddy nods and saw the real Venom. "I got her." Nyx looked st Venom. "You don't want to work with these heroes do you? Bond with me and we can create symbiotes to rule the world. I'm sure a werewolf version would be nice" maddy crossed her arms. "Stop talking nyx"
"You think very little of us. We hate Sssspider-Man but we are not evil, we have no desire to control or destroy otherssss." Venom said. "I believe the term is Anti-Hero!" Jace said running past and attacking a version of Thanos with magic.

Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix. In a flash of Emerald Light he was replaced by a celestial sapien. This Alien X looked a little shorter than normal Alien X. He tapped the Omnitrix and four prongs came from it. The only difference to Alien X was that rather than being black and covered in white star like dots the colors were inverted. "Ultimate Alien X!"
"How DARE YOU!" Thanos said as he made more clones to charge Ben

Joey and Demy were busy aiding Wrath, Pride and Greed fighting Thanos clones

The clones seemed mmuch easier to hurt as Scout and the other Mercs were holding their own thanks to the buff.

Ultimate Alien X waved his arm and the clones running at him turned into bobble heads. "Bring it."

"You think very little of us. We hate Sssspider-Man but we are not evil, we have no desire to control or destroy otherssss." Venom said. "I believe the term is Anti-Hero!" Jace said running past and attacking a version of Thanos with magic.
" I had to try" Nyx said tossing a small shadow orb at Venom.

Bonanza charged forward as she starts to aid Wrath, Pride, and Greed by whipping at the Thanos clones wih her bladed whips while buffed by her virus.

The clones seemed mmuch easier to hurt as Scout and the other Mercs were holding their own thanks to the buff.

Ultimate Alien X waved his arm and the clones running at him turned into bobble heads. "Bring it."

Diana saw the real Thanos. She headed for him.

"Hey Venom what do you want most? " Nyx asked as she moved out of the way. Clone of Thanos went after Maddy
"We want to be left alone. We just want to live our life. And we want to hurt you." He said. "Simple Living!' Elector said. As Venom jumped away he shot lighting at Nyx and Spider-Venom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back