• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Grabbing Peter's hand they disappeared into the shadows. Nyx laid on the ground in pain. "If they..didnt have those upgrades..."
"I'll get you some first aid." He said. "So guess Dinner's cancelled?" He asked a little glum as he began to wash her wounds.

"I'll get you some first aid." He said. "So guess Dinner's cancelled?" He asked a little glum as he began to wash her wounds.
"I can take care of myself" Nyx said. "Yes. If we won...we were close at some points. If only we had something stronger"

His head reeled before he went back. "My turn." He punched Thanos in the stomach making the first attack to actually cause pain.
Thanos was shocked "I... I am Thanos... and Thanos... is supreme." He lifted his hand with the gauntlet to snap only for it to be caught in web. "Not anymore" Joey said as he kept firing web.

Thanos was shocked "I... I am Thanos... and Thanos... is supreme." He lifted his hand with the gauntlet to snap only for it to be caught in web. "Not anymore" Joey said as he kept firing web.
"I've fought you once. I saw friends and foes die to defeat you." Ultimate Alien X said. "And this time I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep that from happening again. He snapped his fingers and everyone of his ally's became significantly more powerful.

"I've fought you once. I saw friends and foes die to defeat you." Ultimate Alien X said. "And this time I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep that from happening again. He snapped his fingers and everyone of his ally's became significantly more powerful.
"Wrath! I need you to attack me just enough to activate my True Queen Protocol!" she yelled to wrath as She jumps away from the Thanos clone as she gets powered up from Ultimate Alien X.
Dragunov Dragunov

Thanos kept punching X with his free hand. The gauntlet got super heavy as Demy shot laser blasts at him. "NOOO!" Thanos shouted as joey began pulling on the gauntlet."GET IT OFF HIM!" Joey shouted

Thanos kept punching X with his free hand. The gauntlet got super heavy as Demy shot laser blasts at him. "NOOO!" Thanos shouted as joey began pulling on the gauntlet."GET IT OFF HIM!" Joey shouted
Diana ran over. She created a webshooter and used it to help joey get the gauntlet off

Peter shot two weblines at it and began to pull.

X kept punching back.

Diana ran over. She created a webshooter and used it to help joey get the gauntlet off

X kept punching back.
Eris jumps up and wraps her frost-covered legs around his shoulder and across his his chest as she puts Thanos in an armbar while trying to help the others remove the glove.

Eris jumps up and wraps her frost-covered legs around his shoulder and across his his chest as she puts Thanos in an armbar while trying to help the others remove the glove.

X kept punching back.
The gauntlet slid off of Thanos and into Joey's hands. He screamed as thegauntlet hurt his body

Users who are viewing this thread

Back