• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Good luck trying" Nyx smiled disappearing.

Maddy pounced on Venom, her claws scratching him oh his face and chest. She was going for deep cuts.
He looked around. He couldn't rely on his Spider-Sense. It was gone.

He let her get his chest. In return he stabbed her with a stinger but had to pull back before he could administer the poison.

He looked around. He couldn't rely on his Spider-Sense. It was gone.

He let her get his chest. In return he stabbed her with a stinger but had to pull back before he could administer the poison.
shadow orbs hit him from every angle

"Err" she whimpered getting stabbed. She gets off of him turning back to human. She looked at where the stab wound was located.

shadow orbs hit him from every angle

"Err" she whimpered getting stabbed. She gets off of him turning back to human. She looked at where the stab wound was located.
"Argh!" He said. He counted with blue orbs of light.

There were traces of the purple poison. "Gotta love wolfsbane."

"Argh!" He said. He counted with blue orbs of light.

There were traces of the purple poison. "Gotta love wolfsbane."
Shadow orb kept coming at him.

Maddy smiled. ”thats where peter had an idea." She tookone of the dose of the antidote for wolfsbane. "You got to try harder than that."

Shadow orb kept coming at him.

Maddy smiled. ”thats where peter had an idea." She tookone of the dose of the antidote for wolfsbane. "You got to try harder than that."
"Quit it!" He creates a blue light bulb that shown incredibly bright.

"Of course the Spider-Dork."

(Also where's wrath/pride and other sin...or are they in battle?)
In battle, My bad) Thanos snapped and multiple versions of himself scattered the area. Each one charging at the heroes Wrath, pride and greed immediately joined the fight.

In battle, My bad) Thanos snapped and multiple versions of himself scattered the area. Each one charging at the heroes Wrath, pride and greed immediately joined the fight.
Bonanza charged forward as she jump into the air above everyone "Breath it in guys!" She yelled as she released her virus buff into everyone except thanos "Time to get serious! but you got three minutes before my buff runs out!" she said.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth , Dragunov Dragunov , Musicnotes Musicnotes , LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Peter hopped through it.

Young Ben grabbed Fate's wrist. "The Omnitrix. Give it to me." He said shakily. His wrist was free of his Omnitrix.
Nyx was back on the battle field. She saw the stab mark Maddy had. "She has the antidote on her know oh good. Venom let's trade dance partners"

fate nods. "Okay"

Bonanza charged forward as she jump into the air above everyone "Breath it in guys!" She yelled as she released her virus buff into everyone except thanos "Time to get serious! but you got three minutes before my buff runs out!" she said.
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth , Dragunov Dragunov , Musicnotes Musicnotes , LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Diana breathed in the buff before charging at one of the versions of Thanos.

Nyx was back on the battle field. She saw the stab mark Maddy had. "She has the antidote on her know oh good. Venom let's trade dance partners"

fate nods. "Okay"
"Hold on. I'm not done yet." He said. "She's been fighting me at my half best."

Ben took it and put it on. "Th-Thanos!" He yelled running forward. "This is your last chance! Give up. Or- Or-" He studdered. "Or I'll beat you!" Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back