• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Ooooh the Doctor is here." Dreema said as she stepped to the door. She then kicked Ben in the face with a smile "I feel stronger already"
Dru would step in front of her and frown "stop don't make it worse for them."

"You've met me....and you are you?" She asks and then glances at Dreema after hearing her kick Ben.
"Oh come on! What's wrong with you!?"
Dru would step in front of her and frown "stop don't make it worse for them."She smiled "Oh come on Dru... you know how much I enjoy making things worse... in fact.. all this fear... all this sorrow... all this pain is enough to give me the strength to break free and come to this world."

She smiled "Oh come on Dru... you know how much I enjoy making things worse... in fact.. all this fear... all this sorrow... all this pain is enough to give me the strength to break free and come to this world."
"You're not even gonna like it here." Eris replies.

"A time traveller eh? Okay. I'll buy it. So what can you do besides that?" She asks curiously.
"Well apart from being one of the most intelligent creatures in the universe?" The Doctor asked. "You humans are very set on thinking you're the only intelligent life out there."

"Well apart from being one of the most intelligent creatures in the universe?" The Doctor asked. "You humans are very set on thinking you're the only intelligent life out there."
Eris claps her hands together.
"You can condescend him to death. Marvelous! Glad to have you on board!"

Eris claps her hands together.
"You can condescend him to death. Marvelous! Glad to have you on board!"
Dreema then shot the Doctor in the stomach. She smiled devilishly "Oh I don't think so."

She smiled "Oh come on Dru... you know how much I enjoy making things worse... in fact.. all this fear... all this sorrow... all this pain is enough to give me the strength to break free and come to this world."
Dru would smile " i plan to get the gauntlet and snap you back to where you can't hurt anyone."

Dreema then shot the Doctor in the stomach. She smiled devilishly "Oh I don't think so."
The Doctor ducked out of the way. "Dreema. So good to see you again." He said. Jace appeared. " Have you guys chosen who to revive yet? He asked. He noticed Dreema . "Oh good cuz things weren't already bad enough."

The Doctor ducked out of the way. "Dreema. So good to see you again." He said. Jace appeared. " Have you guys chosen who to revive yet? He asked. He noticed Dreema . "Oh good cuz things weren't already bad enough."
Dru would smile " i plan to get the gauntlet and snap you back to where you can't hurt anyone."
"That would imply I would let you get the gauntlet in the first place... Besides... the lack of hope... the fear... the death... the anguish... it fuels me..." She said with a smile.

Eris facepalms.
"How did I become the most sane person here?" She asks herself.

"Welll I'm an alien nothing about me is normal to people."
"Good, because what we're dealing with isn't normal to people either." She said. "At this rate we won't even be able to get on the same page when everybody shows up."
"Fusion?" She said with a chuckle. "What fusion?" (Also love, joy, etc. So give her a hug or something.)
(I legit thought about having Eris threaten her with a hug earlier today XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back