• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

In true Eris fashion, she pulls a knife on him, but she slowly puts it away after noticing who it was.
"Y'all just love jump scares, don't ya?" She asked rhetorically.
Dru would look at her his eyes golden but tinged with red. " I've come to offer my help to bring back all we've lost." Dru would then frown and look over as a door would open and Dash would fall into the room holding his arm as the stump vibrated keeping the decaying effect at Bay.

Dru would look at her his eyes golden but tinged with red. " I've come to offer my help to bring back all we've lost." Dru would then frown and look over as a door would open and Dash would fall into the room holding his arm as the stump vibrated keeping the decaying effect at Bay.
Eris nods.
"Well in that case, glad to have you on board....and sorry about the knife thing."
She then sees Dash come in and runs to him to try and help.
"Are you okay? What happened?"

Eris nods.
"Well in that case, glad to have you on board....and sorry about the knife thing."
She then sees Dash come in and runs to him to try and help.
"Are you okay? What happened?"
Dash would grunt and force himself onto his hands and knees "it... It got me, turns out I wasn't fast enough."

Dash would grunt and say "not quite yet it's not."
Dash's resiliency causes a light smile from Eris.
"That's the spirit. You're not going anywhere."
She looks back at Dru and points at the array of weapons.
"Joey's got weapons for us if you want some....and also pizza...and wings."

"Well that's a shame" she replied
A bullet zipped past Eris's head as she heard the laugh of a female behind her "Oh are the cries of the innocent not beautiful?" She says. When they turned, Joey was gone. In his place...was Dreema "Been too long hasn't it everyone?" She said as she began to eat pizza.

" I don't eat and I have my own weapons but you should feed him." Dru would point at dash as he moved away from them as the red in his eyes grew slightly. Dash however nearly fell over.

A bullet zipped past Eris's head as she heard the laugh of a female behind her "Oh are the cries of the innocent not beautiful?" She says. When they turned, Joey was gone. In his place...was Dreema "Been too long hasn't it everyone?" She said as she began to eat pizza.
" I don't eat and I have my own weapons but you should feed him." Dru would point at dash as he moved away from them as the red in his eyes grew slightly. Dash however nearly fell over.
Eris was set to point her trusty blade at Dreema, but instead caught Dash and helped him get to where the food was. She also made sure to keep Dreema in her eyesight.
"Who are you...and what did you do to Joey?"

Dru would turn to look at Dreema and raise an eyebrow "Dreema..." He would give her a polite nod before continuing "what brings you out to play?"
Eris was set to point her trusty blade at Dreema, but instead caught Dash and helped him get to where the food was. She also made sure to keep Dreema in her eyesight.
Dash would start eating as soon as he sat down needing to replenish himself so he could keep himself going.

Dru would turn to look at Dreema and raise an eyebrow "Dreema..." He would give her a polite nod before continuing "what brings you out to play?"

Dash would start eating as soon as he sat down needing to replenish himself so he could keep himself going.
"Oh you know... the usual... mass amounts of suffering not just on earth... but the entire universe. People weeping out in sorrow as those they love vanish from thin air. Suddenly they heard a loud explosion from a mile away "And the new deaths from dead pilots, surgeons, hell... even construction workers." Dreema said before smiling at Eris "Oh come on Eris... you don't know?"

"Oh you know... the usual... mass amounts of suffering not just on earth... but the entire universe. People weeping out in sorrow as those they love vanish from thin air. Suddenly they heard a loud explosion from a mile away "And the new deaths from dead pilots, surgeons, hell... even construction workers." Dreema said before smiling at Eris "Oh come on Eris... you don't know?"
Eris glares for a moment as she tries to remember.
"Waaaaiiiit a second....you're that chick that keeps popping up when mass murders and genocides happen."

Dru shook his head " figures you would come out for that. The question is will you help or hinder us?"

Eris glares for a moment as she tries to remember.
"Waaaaiiiit a second....you're that chick that keeps popping up when mass murders and genocides happen."
"More so when despair dominates hope." She says
Dru shook his head " figures you would come out for that. The question is will you help or hinder us?"
"AND RESTORE THE HOPE EVERYONE LOST?" She laughed "No... I wish to feed... in fact... why should I not just kill you both right now?"

"More so when despair dominates hope." She says

"AND RESTORE THE HOPE EVERYONE LOST?" She laughed "No... I wish to feed... in fact... why should I not just kill you both right now?"
" Yeah you should know I won't die that easily. It won't be worth it to fight us now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back