• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Fusion?" She said with a chuckle. "What fusion?" (Also love, joy, etc. So give her a hug or something.)
"Oh right not everyone has divination magics. He walked to her smiling. "You see there is still hope. For all of us. And for you." He placed his hand on her gently. "I believe you can be better."

"Oh right not everyone has divination magics. He walked to her smiling. "You see there is still hope. For all of us. And for you." He placed his hand on her gently. "I believe you can be better."
"Good, because what we're dealing with isn't normal to people either." She said. "At this rate we won't even be able to get on the same page when everybody shows up."

(I legit thought about having Eris threaten her with a hug earlier today XD)
She then punched herself in the face "I'm trying Doc, but that fucking bitch knows how to push my buttons." She then looked over at Ben "Cmon kid... we need you... and bring the pizza too." She then walked back into the house and began filling up duffel bags with weapons.

She then punched herself in the face "I'm trying Doc, but that fucking bitch knows how to push my buttons." She then looked over at Ben "Cmon kid... we need you... and bring the pizza too." She then walked back into the house and began filling up duffel bags with weapons.
"Okay clearly no one has decided so I'll pick for you." Jace said removing the resurrection scroll.

"I told you guys earlier I was working a scroll of true restoration and resurrection. I told you guys to figure out who to bring back."
Eris shrugs.
"Bring back whoever gives us the best chance of killing Thanos."
"Unfortunately... wait... I think I have an idea." Joey said "We'll need someone with a lot of speed, strength, and possibly coming from another universe to avoid the use of the Infinity Gauntlet."
(Welp... this is gonna end quickly.)

"Unfortunately... wait... I think I have an idea." Joey said "We'll need someone with a lot of speed, strength, and possibly coming from another universe to avoid the use of the Infinity Gauntlet."
"The scroll can't do that part. That's up to you. I'm just here to revive then fight."

"Hmmm." He said. "Well someone who's really good at dodging-" he saw Peter's ring and picked it up. "Who's this for?"
"Peter dropped it. It's REALLY shiny I must say." She says before listening to Joey as she is interested in hearing his answer to Jace's question.

(okay pulling bullshit out my butt now) "I mean I'd have to make a whole other scroll to revive someone from a different universe. It'd take a few days."
(LOL, knew you were gonna do something) "Think we got that time?" Joey said as he pulled out some cigarettes.

(LOL, knew you were gonna do something) "Think we got that time?" Joey said as he pulled out some cigarettes.
"Tell you what? I'll revive someone now and work the Superman angle back at base. You guys do everything you can on your end. Deal?" Jace asked holding out his hand.

"Tell you what? I'll revive someone now and work the Superman angle back at base. You guys do everything you can on your end. Deal?" Jace asked holding out his hand.
"Deal... but who do we revive first? I assume we'll need a healer so maybe Maddy?" Joey said with a bit of hope in his eyes.

"Deal... but who do we revive first? I assume we'll need a healer so maybe Maddy?" Joey said with a bit of hope in his eyes.
Eris folds her arms and puts thought into the decision for once.
"Hmmmmm....Ty would be great at combat, be he'd also decline if he knew the situation. The older Ben could help, but the existence of two of them from separate timelines might put a strain on Joey. Peter's good at avoiding things and lucky enough to pull off improbable feats, but he's also a bit reckless in his decision making. Maddy could heal us, but she'd also likely be a bigger target because of it. Plus I'm not sure who else we lost. This is an oddly tough choice."

"Hmmmmm....Ty would be great at combat, be he'd also decline if he knew the situation. The older Ben could help, but the existence of two of them from separate timelines might put a strain on Joey. Peter's good at avoiding things and lucky enough to pull off improbable feats, but he's also a bit reckless in his decision making. Maddy could heal us, but she'd also likely be a bigger target because of it. Plus I'm not sure who else we lost. This is an oddly tough choice."
"I should mention. There's enough power in these scrolls to bring back two people." He said. "So... Yeah shoulda mentioned that before."

"I should mention. There's enough power in these scrolls to bring back two people." He said. "So... Yeah shoulda mentioned that before."
"Maddy and Peter." Joey said, clearly speaking from emotions.

"Maddy and Peter." Joey said, clearly speaking from emotions.

Eris sighs.
"For now those are my picks as well. As scared as I am to risk losing them a second time, they make the most sense to revive from a tactical standpoint."
"Alright. Just so you guys know true ressurection is up to a power higher than mine." He explained. (called player choice) "There's a chance it won't work but I'll try."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back