• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

A guard stopped him "Sorry, who are you sir?"

Joey was in the detention center, he sat down on the other side of the glass. He smiled at Nyx brightly. He was wearing an eyepatch over his right eye.
She smiled before frowning, acting concern when she saw the eyepatch. "What happened?"

She smiled before frowning, acting concern when she saw the eyepatch. "What happened?"
"Dreema." He said as he pointed to a strange collar on his neck "This device nullifies my powers, so it becomes easier for her to take over my body. But, that doesn't matter, it's so good to see you again. Do you want something to drink? Water? Wine? Coffee?"

A guard stopped him "Sorry, who are you sir?"

Joey was in the detention center, he sat down on the other side of the glass. He smiled at Nyx brightly. He was wearing an eyepatch over his right eye.
"Friend." He showed his badge. "Talk with Joey."

Fate was just walking, she passed by an ATM and it glitches. Causing money to spill from the machine.
"Ey lassie. Money is nice but ya shouldn't just take it." Demoman said.

"Dreema." He said as he pointed to a strange collar on his neck "This device nullifies my powers, so it becomes easier for her to take over my body. But, that doesn't matter, it's so good to see you again. Do you want something to drink? Water? Wine? Coffee?"
Nyx shook her head. " no I'm fine"

"Friend." He showed his badge. "Talk with Joey."

"Ey lassie. Money is nice but ya shouldn't just take it." Demoman said.
"Um... let's see." The guard pulled out a list "Um... I don't see you on the list." The guard said "You'll have to go through security in that case.
Nyx shook her head. " no I'm fine"
"Alright then, but tell me, is everything all right at the house?" He asked "And let's not forget, we still have our wedding to do."

"Not my fault the machine gliched while I was walking by" she said.
"Oh please your natural luck is more than enough to cause these things to crazy." He said.

"Um... let's see." The guard pulled out a list "Um... I don't see you on the list." The guard said "You'll have to go through security in that case.

"Alright then, but tell me, is everything all right at the house?" He asked "And let's not forget, we still have our wedding to do."
Daniel was still looking at Nyx. "Not who say she is." He said to himself. "Security. Fine. But please quickly."

"Oh please your natural luck is more than enough to cause these things to crazy." He said.

Daniel was still looking at Nyx. "Not who say she is." He said to himself. "Security. Fine. But please quickly."
(Does Daniel have x-ray vision? He's still at the gate.)

(Fair point, I just don't understand why you feel the need to send Daniel everywhere to divert the story. Why is he here in the first place?)
(One. He respects Joey as a person. They've met a few times. Two I wasn't trying to divert the story. I wanted to get more use out of daniel and figured it made sense to put him in place to visit. Sending him everywhere is stretching it. I've used him a total of like six times since the thread moved here)

(One. He respects Joey as a person. They've met a few times. Two I wasn't trying to divert the story. I wanted to get more use out of daniel and figured it made sense to put him in place to visit. Sending him everywhere is stretching it. I've used him a total of like six times since the thread moved here)
(And that's the problem... you really really need to create characters you plan on using. Of course then again I sound like a hypocrite with some of my characters so continue.)
Daniel was then stopped at the security checkpoint "Alright, you know the drill." The guard said as he put on a rubber glove. "But once you finish here, you gotta wait outside. He's already got a visitor so she needs to finish with him... unless visiting hours end. In which case you can leave a message."

(I just want more use out of him but I'll back off.) Daniel changed his mind and left. Joey could handle himself.

(And that's the problem... you really really need to create characters you plan on using. Of course then again I sound like a hypocrite with some of my characters so continue.)
Daniel was then stopped at the security checkpoint "Alright, you know the drill." The guard said as he put on a rubber glove. "But once you finish here, you gotta wait outside. He's already got a visitor so she needs to finish with him... unless visiting hours end. In which case you can leave a message."
Daniel thought. "Okay." (Yeah but I never make a character that I don't plan on using. I just forget about them sometimes. Heck there was a large stretch of time when I forgot Spidey even existed in the thread beacus I focused on other characters so much)

Daniel thought. "Okay." (Yeah but I never make a character that I don't plan on using. I just forget about them sometimes. Heck there was a large stretch of time when I forgot Spidey even existed in the thread beacus I focused on other characters so much)
(Fair enough)

Nyx nods. " everything is good. We all fought a demon " that was the only recent thing she knew about since she was there for part of the battle

Nyx nods. " everything is good. We all fought a demon " that was the only recent thing she knew about since she was there for part of the battle
"Oh yeah, tomorrow I'm gonna be moved to my own maximum security cell." He said with a smile "It'll have a TV, wifi and I'll have my own chefs too. By then, visiting hours would be limitless, you could enter at 2 a.m. if you want." He smiled for a few seconds before groaning "But... I don't know how much longer I'll be stuck here... I want to get out and be with you again."

"Oh yeah, tomorrow I'm gonna be moved to my own maximum security cell." He said with a smile "It'll have a TV, wifi and I'll have my own chefs too. By then, visiting hours would be limitless, you could enter at 2 a.m. if you want." He smiled for a few seconds before groaning "But... I don't know how much longer I'll be stuck here... I want to get out and be with you again."
" wow you really got the hook up here" she said. "I know I miss you too.". Nyx said that trying not to roll her eyes.

" wow you really got the hook up here" she said. "I know I miss you too.". Nyx said that trying not to roll her eyes.
Joey pulled out a large drink "Is there any other reason why you're here?" Joey asked "I have a feeling it's something urgent."

Joey pulled out a large drink "Is there any other reason why you're here?" Joey asked "I have a feeling it's something urgent."
" no I just missed you and wanted to see you." She said smiling. " I do worry about you " joey might notice she wasn't wearing her ring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back