• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" take a guess Ben and if you can't figure it out use the omnitix like you always do when you need something bigger, stronger or smarter" she said

" okay I'll be here. " she said.
"That's low..." He said. "Fate... Snap out of it. This isn't you."

He went to the kitchen.

Seeing his soul, she saw that his right eye was purple and his left arm was demonic. "So... does the name Allyson ring a bell?"
" of course it does how could it not." She then touched his soul on his right arm slightly smiling and then licking her lips.

Hayden spent all day and night working on the nanobots, only coming up for food and bathroom, tired and exhausted, he goes upstairs to make coffee.

In the middle of the city, a portal opened up and a woman stepped out with a sigh "Jeez... been too long since I was last here." It was K. She stretched for a bit "And a real shame since my precious Daiko went and got his memories back." She then entered a coffee shop "Might as well get something to drink."

"Dru? If that is you... and if you are desperate... then hurry up and eat." Joey said.
The figure of Maddy simply smiled and inhaled taking the essence of his leg into her mouth then letting out a small burp. She chuckled and said "very interesting... I'll be sure to visit you again goodbye." She then faded in a golden light tinged by red.

The figure of Maddy simply smiled and inhaled taking the essence of his leg into her mouth then letting out a small burp. She chuckled and said "very interesting... I'll be sure to visit you again goodbye." She then faded in a golden light tinged by red.
"Did... WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" Joey said

In the middle of the city, a portal opened up and a woman stepped out with a sigh "Jeez... been too long since I was last here." It was K. She stretched for a bit "And a real shame since my precious Daiko went and got his memories back." She then entered a coffee shop "Might as well get something to drink."
(I thought it was S)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back