• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Last time I let shit like that happen." He said to himself.
A portal opened up several blocks from the prison. Nyx stepped out muttering to herself. "I hate that medic." She robbed a nearby store getting close and a coat that was Maddy's style. She put them on and her hair changed to blonde. She went off to the prison to visit Joey.

Indigo was looking out the window.
"I'm sorry Indigo. Dark Cloak has her... I... I couldn't. Tears began to fall down Ben's face. "What good is this stupid thing!" He took off the Omnitrix and threw it across the room. "I couldn't save Julie! I couldn't save Fate!"

"I'm sorry Indigo. Dark Cloak has her... I... I couldn't. Tears began to fall down Ben's face. "What good is this stupid thing!" He took off the Omnitrix and threw it across the room. "I couldn't save Julie! I couldn't save Fate!"
Indigo ran and picked it up. She brought it back over and dropped it. She meows. Allyson entered the livingroom, hearing what he said. " maybe you just need some help?"

Indigo ran and picked it up. She brought it back over and dropped it. She meows. Allyson entered the livingroom, hearing what he said. " maybe you just need some help?"
Ben kicked the Omnitrix away and sat on the couch. Sorrialus looked at Indigo. "Perhaps it'd help him to know what you're saying."

" tell him not to give up." Indigo meowed and pointed at Allyson. "Tell that human to go make a machine to fix my human."
"She wants you to not give up Mr. Tennyson." Sorrialus said before looking at Allyson. "You're supposed to build a machine to restore her." Ben looked at Indigo. "But what can I do? I can't fight her. I can't bring myself to even attempt to keep her out of it long enough for Allyson to make it work... Besides... She was right. The Omnitrix solves all my problems... I don't have a right to it."

"As you humans say bull." A familiar voice said. Ben opened his eyes and looked over. Azimuth was standing on Engineer's shoulder. "I got my machine built." Engineer said proudly. "Now we can explore other worlds."

"She wants you to not give up Mr. Tennyson." Sorrialus said before looking at Allyson. "You're supposed to build a machine to restore her." Ben looked at Indigo. "But what can I do? I can't fight her. I can't bring myself to even attempt to keep her out of it long enough for Allyson to make it work... Besides... She was right. The Omnitrix solves all my problems... I don't have a right to it."

"As you humans say bull." A familiar voice said. Ben opened his eyes and looked over. Azimuth was standing on Engineer's shoulder. "I got my machine built." Engineer said proudly. "Now we can explore other worlds."
" okay indigo I may build things but I don't think I can do that." Allyson looked and saw Engineer. "And the first place you visited was Ben's world." Indigo jumped on Ben's lap. "Try" she meowed. "She would do it for you."

" okay indigo I may build things but I don't think I can do that." Allyson looked and saw Engineer. "And the first place you visited was Ben's world." Indigo jumped on Ben's lap. "Try" she meowed. "She would do it for you."
"Try. She would do it for you." Sorrialus said. Ben closed his eyes and pet Indigo. "You are the only one worthy of wielding my Omnitrix." Azimuth said. "Well... If he used a machine to change her thenaybe we can reverse it. We just need a look at his blue prints." Engineer said.

"Try. She would do it for you." Sorrialus said. Ben closed his eyes and pet Indigo. "You are the only one worthy of wielding my Omnitrix." Azimuth said. "Well... If he used a machine to change her thenaybe we can reverse it. We just need a look at his blue prints." Engineer said.
"Okay let's do it." Allyson smiled. Indigo purrs.

A portal opened up several blocks from the prison. Nyx stepped out muttering to herself. "I hate that medic." She robbed a nearby store getting close and a coat that was Maddy's style. She put them on and her hair changed to blonde. She went off to the prison to visit Joey.
The guards stopped her at the gate "Excuse me ma'am, are you here to see anyone today?"

(feel free to stop me if you like) About the same time Daniel appeared looking to visit Joey
A guard stopped him "Sorry, who are you sir?"
Nyx saw Daniel not knowing who he was. She ignored him nodding at the guard and walked.
Joey was in the detention center, he sat down on the other side of the glass. He smiled at Nyx brightly. He was wearing an eyepatch over his right eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back