• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

ABCDEFGHIJK... He began to sing

Ben nodded. "Alright." He opened the back seat door to his car for Joey. "I'll drop you off."

Yes and no. It matters to Josh. Though maybe not to you. At one point I would have agreed with you. That man is undeserving of forgiveness. That's how I saw the world.
Tyson shrugs.
"Fair enough. Killing is pretty fun. To each their own I guess."
Hunter kept ignoring the voice in her head. She opened the apartment door, it wasn't locked. She walked inside setting her things down.
Mewtwo closed his eyes. Forgive me. As Josh would say I often overstep my bounds. Human are such complicated creatures. So many emotions to sift through.

Ben eventually figured out a plan. There was a modest apartment that went for fairly cheap on rent. He went to talk to Fate about it. Though also he something else to talk about. Musicnotes Musicnotes
Fate was in her room, Indigo was playing with yarn.
Zadock scoffed "if you say so but my life is far from perfect." Zadock then sighed and went to see his wife."
kala was still looking over the book she had, writing down a list of ingredients
(Are you asking for me to write you a vision?)
(Nope just think the visor is interesting.)

Hunter kept ignoring the voice in her head. She opened the apartment door, it wasn't locked. She walked inside setting her things down.
kala was still looking over the book she had, writing down a list of ingredients

"Hey." Ben said. "We need to talk." He sat down on her bed. "I'm still planning on moving out. But, I think you should stay."

(The chain of ideas that created it is interesting.)

(love how everyone disregards Oracle’s death like)

(“haha lmao it was gonna happen eventually”)

In his dream he would sense a presence there but he wouldn't see anything out of the ordinary. As if he was being watched by an invisible being.
"I know you're there Dru." Joey said
"I don't pretend to know or approve of his actions. But he's helped plenty of people in the time I've known him." Josh said. "He's paying for his crimes the right way. You aren't motivated by justice your motivated by revenge... If you really are so set on getting it then I'm a hindrance not a help. And you want nothing to do with me." He walked outside.
"This video was taken mere days ago. Even today he still continues his operations of gangster activity." She said as she grabbed his hand "Don't you understand? The things he could be doing, the people he's selling weapons to... Even behind bars, he's too dangerous."

(love how everyone disregards Oracle’s death like)

(“haha lmao it was gonna happen eventually”)
(Well everyone dies eventually. Hell Joey's died like 10 times already and still he keeps coming back, like I said death in this roleplay is usually meaningless with some exceptions. Plus this is a superhero roleplay after all and Comics play death like its not meaningful with again a few exceptions.)

"This video was taken mere days ago. Even today he still continues his operations of gangster activity." She said as she grabbed his hand "Don't you understand? The things he could be doing, the people he's selling weapons to... Even behind bars, he's too dangerous."
There was no answer only silence however he did feel a slight surge of energy when he said Dru.

"What are you working on dear?" Zadock asked as he walked in holding a cup of coffee. He seemed tired and she handt seen him in several hours.

(Well everyone dies eventually. Hell Joey's died like 10 times already and still he keeps coming back, like I said death in this roleplay is usually meaningless with some exceptions. Plus this is a superhero roleplay after all and Comics play death like its not meaningful with again a few exceptions.)
(That's literally Zadocks deal he's a necromancer and a soldier so for him death is pretty much a state of being)

(Well yea, of course. Still pretty amusing though.)

(Like “Welp, someone died. Is it Tuesday or what?”)

(It’s a kind of casual that will never not make me smile.)

(Like “Welp, someone died. Is it Tuesday or what?”)

(It’s a kind of casual that will never not make me smile.)
(Oh shit, I noticed technically none of my characters really died. I also like how Oracle dies because I made a joke about her dying in starvation still. like i didn't think you actually would make it happen)

"Then just forget him. Leave him. If that's the case then hatred is wasted on him." He sighed. "Look. I'm not going to stop you. But I'm not going to help you or pretend that this fixation on revenge doesn't bother me. But it's really none of my business." He walked back in.

He saw Scout being taken to a cell.

"Need help?" She asked
"Sure." Ben said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back