• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That would be nice... and some bandages for the cut." She said
He nodded and went upstairs to get her some bandages. Mewtwo stood in the corner. Your dislike of Joey. Well placed but unnecessary. I've seen his mind.

(*has future seeing character....* oo visor got me curious)
he was taken to a regular prison cell. Dana showed the officers a hero league badge explaining everything. She zoned out for a second getting a vision.
" I am free to be myself. I just like all the killing and everything. Maddy didn't" hunter said going towardsan apartment door.
At his trial he of course pled guilty. He was sentenced to six years in prison with no chance of probation.

Or ya know. Free to be a killer. If you had ever wanted anything different... Yeah. Oh... Hi! It's me. Dark Angel. Sam wanted tabs kept on the baddies. I live in your head now. Well sort of. A psychic echo of me lives in your head. And I act just like Dark. So... Welcome to hell.

"We all do." Demy replied

"God it does... but I won't be for long if the cold gets me." Joey said as he shivered
Jane smiled and took off her Jacket and handed it to him " here that should help until you get somewhere warmer. Be careful and have a lucky day." Jane said with a small smile as she stood up to leave.

"No. Because no one let her out. Hint hint. Zadock you forgot a person!"
"That also works..." he said drinking his soda. "Can't argue with facts"
Zadock walked out of the kitchen "uhh if that spell stayed up it wasn't because of me..." He shrugged and then said as an afterthought " besides it's just a person she's in a better place now." He then turned to go back into the kitchen.

He nodded and went upstairs to get her some bandages. Mewtwo stood in the corner. Your dislike of Joey. Well placed but unnecessary. I've seen his mind.

At his trial he of course pled guilty. He was sentenced to six years in prison with no chance of probation.

Or ya know. Free to be a killer. If you had ever wanted anything different... Yeah. Oh... Hi! It's me. Dark Angel. Sam wanted tabs kept on the baddies. I live in your head now. Well sort of. A psychic echo of me lives in your head. And I act just like Dark. So... Welcome to hell.
Hunter frowned. "Go bother someone else"

Zadock walked out of the kitchen "uhh if that spell stayed up it wasn't because of me..." He shrugged and then said as an afterthought " besides it's just a person she's in a better place now." He then turned to go back into the kitchen.
After talking with Scout, Kala was in her room looking over a book.

Jane smiled and took off her Jacket and handed it to him " here that should help until you get somewhere warmer. Be careful and have a lucky day." Jane said with a small smile as she stood up to leave.
Joey nodded and put the jacket on. "Alright... time to head back." he said as he looked at Ben The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Does it matter?" Demy said to Mewtwo

"Guess she can live a happy life now..." he sips the last of the soda and chucks it into the trash can "All that matters is that all of us are happy.."

She ignored him.
ABCDEFGHIJK... He began to sing

Joey nodded and put the jacket on. "Alright... time to head back." he said as he looked at Ben The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

"Does it matter?" Demy said to Mewtwo
Ben nodded. "Alright." He opened the back seat door to his car for Joey. "I'll drop you off."

Yes and no. It matters to Josh. Though maybe not to you. At one point I would have agreed with you. That man is undeserving of forgiveness. That's how I saw the world.

ABCDEFGHIJK... He began to sing

Ben nodded. "Alright." He opened the back seat door to his car for Joey. "I'll drop you off."

Yes and no. It matters to Josh. Though maybe not to you. At one point I would have agreed with you. That man is undeserving of forgiveness. That's how I saw the world.
Joey opened a portal "No need." He then hopped through and the portal closed

"And what made you think he is deserving of forgiveness?" She asked

Joey opened a portal "No need." He then hopped through and the portal closed

"And what made you think he is deserving of forgiveness?" She asked
Oh." Ben said. "Well better go get Fate then."

I saw his mind. I saw his regrets. Your sister is a weight upon his shoulders that he has paid for far beyond what he owed.

Oh." Ben said. "Well better go get Fate then."

I saw his mind. I saw his regrets. Your sister is a weight upon his shoulders that he has paid for far beyond what he owed.
"I think I've heard enough of this." Demy said as she stood up and headed for the door.

"I think I've heard enough of this." Demy said as she stood up and headed for the door.
Mewtwo closed his eyes. Forgive me. As Josh would say I often overstep my bounds. Human are such complicated creatures. So many emotions to sift through.

Ben eventually figured out a plan. There was a modest apartment that went for fairly cheap on rent. He went to talk to Fate about it. Though also he something else to talk about. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Mewtwo closed his eyes. Forgive me. As Josh would say I often overstep my bounds. Human are such complicated creatures. So many emotions to sift through.

Ben eventually figured out a plan. There was a modest apartment that went for fairly cheap on rent. He went to talk to Fate about it. Though also he something else to talk about. Musicnotes Musicnotes
"You always overstep your boundaries." She said with a hint of aggression.

"Know this... that man will die... by my hands... and there will be no resurrections that time." She said
There was a noise and Mewtwo was enveloped in red energy and returned to the Masterball. Josh looked down at the floor he held the bandages in his hands. "Then... I guess that makes us enemies doesn't it..." He said. "Even despite my own feelings for you. Joey's my friend... And I'll defend him to my last breath." He walked over to her and held out the bandages. "I wonder... If it really does end this way... How long it'll be before one of us has to hurt the other..."

There was a noise and Mewtwo was enveloped in red energy and returned to the Masterball. Josh looked down at the floor he held the bandages in his hands. "Then... I guess that makes us enemies doesn't it..." He said. "Even despite my own feelings for you. Joey's my friend... And I'll defend him to my last breath." He walked over to her and held out the bandages. "I wonder... If it really does end this way... How long it'll be before one of us has to hurt the other..."
"So you say... but for a friend... he's quite vile..." She pulled out her phone "A friend of mine who has deep roots in special places sent me this video that I think you should look at." She then showed Josh the video from Joey's collar. The very video of him opening fire on the scientists in the lab in Colorado. In the blood stained mirror, Josh could clearly see Joey's face when he took off his helmet and breathed a sigh of relief.

he was taken to a regular prison cell. Dana showed the officers a hero league badge explaining everything. She zoned out for a second getting a vision.
" I am free to be myself. I just like all the killing and everything. Maddy didn't" hunter said going towardsan apartment door.
Tyson shrugs.
"Fair enough. Killing is pretty fun. To each their own I guess."

"So you say... but for a friend... he's quite vile..." She pulled out her phone "A friend of mine who has deep roots in special places sent me this video that I think you should look at." She then showed Josh the video from Joey's collar. The very video of him opening fire on the scientists in the lab in Colorado. In the blood stained mirror, Josh could clearly see Joey's face when he took off his helmet and breathed a sigh of relief.
"I don't pretend to know or approve of his actions. But he's helped plenty of people in the time I've known him." Josh said. "He's paying for his crimes the right way. You aren't motivated by justice your motivated by revenge... If you really are so set on getting it then I'm a hindrance not a help. And you want nothing to do with me." He walked outside.

(Are you asking for me to write you a vision?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back